Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your biggest time-wasting activity when you should be revising? Watch

ReputationRep:
    TSR or the sims 2/3 but I've banned myself from playing them until June 20th

ReputationRep:
    TSR. Damn this app :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shyamshah)
    Or is it 'revising in between' watching Dexter
    Sometimes it definitely is the above lol

ReputationRep:
    Go on social networking sites and after a bit I get bored. But, I delay studying and kill time even when I am bored out of my mind. Need to change this behaviour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by play_fetch)
    Sometimes it definitely is the above lol
    Dexter is the best so that is understandable haha

ReputationRep:
    TSR, social networking sites, cleaning/organising and television/films. Pretty much anything other than revising!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Watching movies and catching up with shows or writing instead of revising.

And then I wake up and gasp "OMG I HAVE ONLY ONE DAY LEFT"

And then I go back to sleep, wake up and cast my eyes over the notes and cry when I see the paper.

:/

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gizoogle.net/
    Seriously. Put your Facebook/Twitter/any random website in, and prepare to laugh your socks off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zango11)
    TSR or the sims 2/3 but I've banned myself from playing them until June 20th
    I always have to ban myself from playing sims. I could lose days in sims or WoW but I definitely ban them during exams...

Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to ban Facebook and TSR which are now te main time eaters.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely YouTube, tumblr, daily mail I know it's not even a great newspaper but I can't help it and of course TSR!

ReputationRep:
    There are only two times in the year when my room is perfectly organaized and tidy with everything polished and shiney, January exams and Summer Exams...

ReputationRep:
    TSR, youtube (I always feel compelled to watch everyone of my subscriptions and suggested videos) and game of thrones

ReputationRep:
    Youtube and online shopping ive already spent £80

ReputationRep:
    Ironic how this post is asking what you waste time doing yet most people are probably wasting revision time posting on this thread :P

ReputationRep:
    Reading all these has made me feel better about myself.

ReputationRep:
    I'm no longer a student, so it distracts me from working rather than revising (I'm a freelance writer, so I have to manage my own time), but I've been distracted before by watching old TV adverts on YouTube. Recently I've been having fun watching those 1990s Shreddies adverts with the "Hunger strikes!" line. They are so daft and cheesy, but that's why I love 'em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by play_fetch)
    I always have to ban myself from playing sims. I could lose days in sims or WoW but I definitely ban them during exams...

Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to ban Facebook and TSR which are now te main time eaters.
    Same haha! very true!

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of all the things I'd be doing to Benedict Cumberbatch, if I had the chance... and :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    TSR:') my phone oh dear, have learnt to turn that off nowadays. Music.

ReputationRep:
    Going on TSR

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.