Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I might actually sit and see if i can suss out the questions that came up and see what i got wrong, I know ive failed it and my chances of medicine have gone so might aswell put my sorry mind to rest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShireenA7)
    because it divides into 4 new cells that will all have different chromosomes, the mother cell has to be XY so that each cell will be something like X, X, Y, Y...

this was my theory aha, so i said 100% and 50%
    that was my theory also haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aay)
    I might actually sit and see if i can suss out the questions that came up and see what i got wrong, I know ive failed it and my chances of medicine have gone so might aswell put my sorry mind to rest!
    My dreams of medicine are over too, hope you're happy SQA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annwebb)
    Can anyone remember any more questions?
    Why there would be low nitrate in winter? Or whatever it was?

i said because it would be too cold for bacteria ... Fail

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone remember any more questions?
    was just about to say that, i can't remember at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faye__1996)
    When's your next exam? Mine is English but its like the only one I'm confident ill get an A in!!!
    I've been getting A's in English too! It's easy but stressful. But stressful was this paper today. Hahaha

ReputationRep:

I think I said that the nitrates would become more diluted due to increased rainfall during winter... I made that one up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

i said that! i said nitrifying bacteria wouldn't survive in the cold conditions or something...bleh

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna sit type up everything i remember in a bit, feel like ****.
    My dreams of medicine are over too, hope you're happy SQA

Ive resorted to alternative courses, not happening for me, ill cry myself to sleep today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudyMe)
    I've been getting A's in English too! It's easy but stressful. But stressful was this paper today. Hahaha
    Woo yeah I just remember essays for English (even though people say not to) and in all my prelims I've got an A so just gonna practice some close reading and go over my essays!

ReputationRep:
    For that I said that no crops are grown in winter therefore there is a decreased use of fertilisers and therefore less run off into rivers..

(I imagine there is a few answers for this one)
    I have the same answer as you for that one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aay)
    Im gonna sit type up everything i remember in a bit, feel like ****.

Ive resorted to alternative courses, not happening for me, ill cry myself to sleep today.
    I can't even do dentistry cuz you need an A in biology for that. I might do law or immunology then medicine idk ahhh so sad

ReputationRep:
    Woo yeah I just remember essays for English (even though people say not to) and in all my prelims I've got an A so just gonna practice some close reading and go over my essays!
    I failed my prelim and got an A for my higher english, so you have hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhannahdoherty)
    same aha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShireenA7)
    same aha!
    weird haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LovePeaceChocolate)
    I think I said that the nitrates would become more diluted due to increased rainfall during winter... I made that one up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I said that too, most likely means we're right then :P Woo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhannahdoherty)
    Well done! Quite scared for maths though! Int 2 last year in S4 was hell, I missed out like all of paper 2 but got an A :s swear that wasn't my result lol

ReputationRep:
    Thank god, was feeling like a bit of an idiot there..
    I thought that answer made the most sense.. Not many crops are grown in the winter due to weather conditions so there would be no need for fertilisers!

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHHHHH! I wrote no disjunction. :cry: - don't ask why. I got 1:10 for the ratio, so my answer for part B was wrong because I used 1:10 to get the answer. Do you i'll lose 1 or both marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackE5)
    AHHHHHHHH! I wrote no disjunction. :cry: - don't ask why. I got 1:10 for the ratio, so my answer for part B was wrong because I used 1:10 to get the answer. Do you i'll lose 1 or both marks?
    What was the ratio for?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.