Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tw15st3d)
    i think 6....???
    Ye i got the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorte)
    Hey, yeah it was cool, but in my opinion i found paper 2 easier than paper 1.
    What did you write for the last question in p2 ( Why would it be painful to move the elbow) ?
    I put that the synovial fluid and capsule don't go all way round joint and bones can rub together= painnnn

ReputationRep:
    yeh I didn't like the fish farming qs but I think I did okay! What did people put for why sperm test might not be correct???

ReputationRep:
    i said that
    the sperm may have used up some but not all of the oxygen yet (for respiration)

and that it was only a small amount of sperm so the rest of his sperm may have been fertile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wrote there is no cartilage in the bones therefore slight movement causes friction between the joints therefore causing pain... which causes the joint difficult to move

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hhalai96)
    I wrote there is no cartilage in the bones therefore slight movement causes friction between the joints therefore causing pain... which causes the joint difficult to move
    Woot. I wrote the exact same thing.

ReputationRep:
    Paper 1 was nice of human biology

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone find out the answer to which part of the fungal cell glycogen was made of/in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDM.)
    Did anyone find out the answer to which part of the fungal cell glycogen was made of/in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    vacuole, isn't it?
    Isn't the vacuole a place where water and sugars are stored?

ReputationRep:
    The vacuous of a plant cell contains cell sap. Cell sap is a watery mixture of water, mineral ions and sugars. I don't think the vavuole is made of glycogen. The midsized dark spots (the food stores) are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGrillMan)
    The vacuous of a plant cell contains cell sap. Cell sap is a watery mixture of water, mineral ions and sugars. I don't think the vavuole is made of glycogen. The midsized dark spots (the food stores) are.
    Do you remember what letter you put?
    I thought that A was the nuclei
    B - cytoplasm?
    C - cell wall
    And d - vacuole

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDM.)
    Do you remember what letter you put?
    I thought that A was the nuclei
    B - cytoplasm?
    C - cell wall
    And d - vacuole

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The midsized dark spots (not the really small spots because they are mitochondria).

ReputationRep:
    On the gap-fill exercise, did you guys put 'global warming' or 'climate change'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelyphron)
    On the gap-fill exercise, did you guys put 'global warming' or 'climate change'?
    I put global warming. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorte)
    I put global warming. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, me too.

I was a big fan of that question, I must say (cheers, Edexcel, I'll take 10 marks . I did however **** up the very first question on food webs due to an inability to read and/or count, it seems...

ReputationRep:
    They'll Defo accept either GW or CC in the ms.

ReputationRep:
    For that fill in the blanks question.. There was a part that was on the digestive system.. I thought over it for some time and I felt tht it was supposed to be METHANE but I wrote faeces instead.. I don't know which one's correct.. Anyone remembers?.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGrillMan)
    6 food chains
    3 herbivores

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There were 4 herbivores if I'm not mistaken.. Herbivores are those that feed on plants and I am sure there were 4

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parasagarwal01)
    There were 4 herbivores if I'm not mistaken.. Herbivores are those that feed on plants and I am sure there were 4

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no but the mouse in tht food chain was also feeding on the caterplillar or something like tht so tht makes the mouse an omnivore

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.