Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got that as well and I think one was garden plant/help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky96)
    The fashion one was hard too
    Really? I didn't think it was too bad.
    How did she shop - Friends and Family
    Something about clothes in society - Sweatshops??
    Would you like a British style uniform - Perhaps it could help against designer clothes in schools, but everyone would look the same
    There was another one about Uniform? - Good for example against .... T-Shirts

Can't remember any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EleanorLatus)
    Te friendship one I only got Daniel as one of my answers once which seemed a bit odd??? I think it was the second or third one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I definitely got Daniel twice, but I can hardly remember that question. xD There was one I wasn't sure about, but I ended up putting Tom (the one that had traurig in it) and that meant that I had two of each in there.

(Original post by EleanorLatus)
    They're definitely right as I checked in a dictionary straight after the exam for the 'don't spoil them'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! I remembered it from when I got it wrong in a vocab test a few months ago...

(Original post by amy.2209)
    I wrote the daughter was happy- I think I heard 'zufrieden'- and that Stefanie (sp?) got some peace - "Ruhe" was in there somewhere.
    I think that I wrote that the daughter was content, and that Stefanie got her peace back. So pretty much the same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by William24)
    Would you like a British style uniform - Perhaps it could help against designer clothes in schools, but everyone would look the same

Can't remember any more.
    I remember not using the Sweatshop one, but I could have easily got it wrong! I thought that the question asked about ökologische Kleidung, which is more about the environment, and there was another answer that fitted that better. But I don't know! Maybe I'm thinking of a different question.

ReputationRep:

Can't remember any more.
    Lol, it just took me ages to read it all though, some of the questions were very similar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kathiye)
    I remember not using the Sweatshop one, but I could have easily got it wrong! I thought that the question asked about ökologische Kleidung, which is more about the environment, and there was another answer that fitted that better. But I don't know! Maybe I'm thinking of a different question.
    There was one about eco-clothing and the answer to that was she thinks it's quite important to protect the environment but her friend thinks they're ugly because I can remember laughing at the mental image of a girl in a dress made out of leaves

ReputationRep:
    There was one about eco-clothing and the answer to that was she thinks it's quite important to protect the environment but her friend thinks they're ugly because I can remember laughing at the mental image of a girl in a dress made out of leaves
    Ah, so it was a separate question! I wonder what I put for the one about society...

ReputationRep:
    Ah, so it was a separate question! I wonder what I put for the one about society...
    I left it for the end and then at the end I had the one about sweatshops and another one about uniforms or something like that totally unrelated so went with sweatshops. It was just a guess though!

ReputationRep:
    I left it for the end and then at the end I had the one about sweatshops and another one about uniforms or something like that totally unrelated so went with sweatshops. It was just a guess though!

I actually can't remember this question at all. xD Do you remember what it was more exactly?

ReputationRep:
    I actually can't remember this question at all. xD Do you remember what it was more exactly?
    The 'choice of clothes in society' or something along those lines.

ReputationRep:
    The 'choice of clothes in society' or something along those lines.
    Oh! I thought it said the choice of clothes in shops... Geschäfte. Maybe it was society, now that you say it. xD

Either way, I put something along the lines of everything being similar. Can't remember exactly.

ReputationRep:
    I used the sweatshop one for the oekomode question and left out the one about what her parents think- where did you put that answer?

ReputationRep:
    Oh! I thought it said the choice of clothes in shops... Geschäfte. Maybe it was society, now that you say it. xD

Either way, I put something along the lines of everything being similar. Can't remember exactly.
    No actually I think you're right, Geschäfte sounds more likely. I would still of put the Sweatshops answer. This exam is just one big blur in my mind now. Have to go through the whole thing again for French next week as well

ReputationRep:
    I used the sweatshop one for the oekomode question and left out the one about what her parents think- where did you put that answer?
    I left that one too - there should have been two left.

ReputationRep:

It was Geschäfte, I put that answer too- something about it can be annoying when all the clothes in shop windows are similar.

ReputationRep:
    I left out the one who said they wear what they want because their parents let them or whatever it was.

ReputationRep:
    I left that one too - there should have been two left.
    Ah... Now I feel silly, I've no idea which other answer I left out then!

ReputationRep:
    No actually I think you're right, Geschäfte sounds more likely. I would still of put the Sweatshops answer. This exam is just one big blur in my mind now. Have to go through the whole thing again for French next week as well

What do you think the essays are going to be for French?

ReputationRep:
    Ah... Now I feel silly, I've no idea which other answer I left out then!
    I left out the parents letting their child wear what they want and the one about everything being the same. But I think you guys are right about it should have been the parents letting their child wear what they want and sweatshops being left out, everything being the same fits more with Geschäfte. I mis-read it as society.. oops :P

ReputationRep:
    I left out the parents letting their child wear what they want and the one about everything being the same. But I think you guys are right about it should have been the parents letting their child wear what they want and sweatshops being left out, everything being the same fits more with Geschäfte. I mis-read it as society.. oops :P
    Is it bad that I have no idea what you're talking about... I really hope I haven't left a page out by accident or something :P

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.