Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordan_s)
    Yeees! I'm not alone!
    I think your other answer should be accepted, because it did clearly state that on the website description, plus it would make it easier for people to navigate that website. *high fives*
    did you guys write about clicking on the blue part for something??
    also i cant believe i got the last part of that question wrong, i should've known 'encuestra' was 'quiz'!! *kicking myself*

ReputationRep:
    Yeees! I'm not alone!
    I think your other answer should be accepted, because it did clearly state that on the website description, plus it would make it easier for people to navigate that website. *high fives*
    Woo hoo! *high fives back at you*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zippyzazu)
    also i cant believe i got the last part of that question wrong, i should've known 'encuestra' was 'quiz'!! *kicking myself*
    Yeah, it asked people to click on the 'clic el azules parte de esta pagina', maybe 'parte' meant button also, but I thought I'd write part because I know I couldn't go wrong there. But what did you put for the last part? I put that they wanted an opinion, which is true because encuestra is also an opinion poll/survey so they might accept 'leave your opinion' or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by examphobia)
    Yeah, it asked people to click on the 'clic el azules parte de esta pagina', maybe 'parte' meant button also, but I thought I'd write part because I know I couldn't go wrong there. But what did you put for the last part? I put that they wanted an opinion, which is true because encuestra is also an opinion poll/survey so they might accept 'leave your opinion' or something
    nah i totally ruined it, and wrote 'recommend our page' lol :/ oh well!! too late now i guess, just gotta wait for results
    did anyone else do french higher too??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by higuyslol)
    this is what I think the grade boundaries will be:

listening:
    34 a*

30 a

27 B
    24 C

Reading
    36 a*

33 a

29 b
    26 c
    Im sorry, WHAT? 34 for an A*, in 2010, it was something like 31 for an A* in the listening, that was, in relativity, a lot lot easier, how come you reckon such high grade boundaries for the listening? It must be 30 or below for an A* right?
    I completely agree with you about the reading boundaries btw!

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the past, future, present section on the reading?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by higuyslol)
    this is what I think the grade boundaries will be:

listening:
    34 a*

30 a

27 B
    24 C

Reading
    36 a*

33 a

29 b
    26 c
    thats NOT what the boundaries are gonna be not even close.
    guys dont be phased by this.

ReputationRep:
    I am normally an A/A* student in Spanish however i found the listening paper almost impossible and guessed most the questions, especially the preparing for CV question. I'm hoping the grade boundaries will be lower than last year because it was MUCH harder!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else hear 'pasado mañana' in the trip question? Thought it couldn't be possible to be planning to go away 'last tomorrow' or 'last morning' ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrangeSmartie)
    Did anyone else hear 'pasado mañana' in the trip question? Thought it couldn't be possible to be planning to go away 'last tomorrow' or 'last morning' ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It means the day after tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zippyzazu)
    Yes I did! The blue part of the page was one of the only things I really understood. And it sucks you missed out on that question! *hugs via internet*

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have some sort of unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen96)
    What did everyone get for the past, future, present section on the reading?
    I put:
    Unemployment- past
    Post office- present
    Working weekends- past
    German lessons- future

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did! The blue part of the page was one of the only things I really understood. And it sucks you missed out on that question! *hugs via internet*
    aww thanks I still can't believe how hard that stupid listening was!!

ReputationRep:
    I put:
    Unemployment- past
    Post office- present
    Working weekends- past
    German lessons- future
    i put exactly the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen96)
    It means the day after tomorrow
    Im so grateful my teacher told us a load of time phrases like an hour before the exam

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone's cd play up or start jumping?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Found out today I got aprox 37/40 on the reading. Ill find out listening approximations tomorrow. Ill try and post some answers tomorrow if you guys still need them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennifer.tariah)
    thats NOT what the boundaries are gonna be not even close.
    guys dont be phased by this.
    Yeah no offense to him, but those grade boundaries are ridiculous. I imagine 32/40 for A* for reading (it was quite easy to be honest) and maybe as low as 29/40 for A* on listening.

ReputationRep:
    what colour was the purse in the listening?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.