Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm staying in central quay flat CO75/B, just seeing if there's any flat mates on here?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botwin Clam)
    Next saturday guessing you've already arrived?
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Just moved into block E 126 today, anyone living in block E?

ReputationRep:
    Hello Need a student ASAP! I am leaving uni so need A student 100% sure to take my accommodation. Its at central quay Sheffield facing the river beautiful views whilst doing work 10-15 min walk from uni and 5 mins from the bus terminal. All flat mates are sorted and do not cause any noise. None of them party so great for your sleeping! And studying. Please email asap!!!!! You do not have to pay the £250 deposit either so great bonus!! If you move in before 1st October I will also give you £300 cash.That can help with your rent or studies. Please email with your number so I can ring back. Many Many Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Is anyone in A005?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.