Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! Watch

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT!!

DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER versus the BACON AND EGG MCMUFFIN!

Two burgerocious contenders this time (well, they're both in bread, I guess...) - one for dinner, one for breakfast. But which is the most important meal of the day for YOU? Well, I'm not saying you can't have a double cheeseburger for breakfast, but if you do... well, might be time to consider your lifestyle, mate...

ReputationRep:
    Double Cheeseburger! Although I'm expecting to be outvoted here!

ReputationRep:
    The McMuffin. Love McMuffins so much. I wish they did the breakfast menu all day though.

ReputationRep:
    Double cheeseburger. So ****ing good. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Double cheeseburger. I love that simple yet classic McDonalds bun. And the gherkins. YES!

ReputationRep:
    double cheeseburger

ReputationRep:
    Double cheeseburger.
    Got them tokens from McDonald's recently and one of them is a double cheeseburger and large fries for £1.99. :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't like McDonalds burgers so I'll go for the McMuffin. To be fair the only time I've been to McDonalds in the last 3 years is at breakfast time.

ReputationRep:
    McMuffins, they're awesome and distinguished, I've never felt a particulalr craving for their double cheeseburger, in fact I can't remember ordering one. Of course I'd like them, but they're just a cheeseburger with an extra burger. That simple.

I'd really like to see mcmuffins and hash brown served all day long, but they only use two different meats for food contamination issues so it'd never happen

ReputationRep:
    Save the double cheese burger. I can't be doing the weird egg at Mcd's.

ReputationRep:
    DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER WINS!

Yo dude, I heard you wanted some burger with your burger.

It might be as unsophisticated as Buckfast in a Champagne flute, but the fact is - Double Cheeseburger is an unpretentious concept. Take a burger, and add more burger to it. Add more cheese to it. No logical explanation required.

And as we all know, TSR's logic is questionable at the best of times, so let's not get into that, shall we?

MCMUFFIN MCMUFFOUT.

ReputationRep:
    HEATIN' THE HEATS WITH A BIT OF...

CHICKEN LEGEND WITH COOL MAYO facing off against the STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE!

I personally have a chip on my shoulder that the Legend ousted the Chicken Premiere from the McDo menu, so I'm a grumble-bunny in this heat. But let it sway you not! It's your decision, and let the fact I am pointing frantically at the Strawberry Shake do nothing to persuade you.

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry Milkshake, everyday, everynight.

ReputationRep:
    So there's a mcchicken sandwich, chicken mayo AND a chicken legend on their menu - 3 different names for what are eseentially chicken burgers, well that's enough chicken for me. I like the mcchicken sandiwhc and I see no reason to go for this similar product. So my vote goes to the strawberry milkshake, which is probbaly their nicest flavour of milkshake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    So there's a mcchicken sandwich, chicken mayo AND a chicken legend on their menu - 3 different names for what are eseentially chicken burgers, well that's enough chicken for me. I like the mcchicken sandiwhc and I see no reason to go for this similar product. So my vote goes to the strawberry milkshake, which is probbaly their nicest flavour of milkshake.
    Well said. Yeah, they've got quite a lot of chicken in their menu!
    So with that, my vote goes to le strawberry milkshake!

ReputationRep:
    These are my two favourite things on the menu I'll go with the chicken legend with mayo

ReputationRep:
    A drink can't win! Chicken all the way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's a weegie?

Chicken legend wins it for me. Although the strawberry milkshake is great for dipping fries into :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry Milkshake

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry Milkshake - Again, don't like mayo and I would never order a chicken burger unless there was no alternative on the menu.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.