Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many ciders does it take to get drunk? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It depends on lots of things, eg men need a lot more to get drunk.

ReputationRep:
    I was in South Africa last summer and I went to special bbq with my parents. My grandparents had ciders out but I was only allowed one. My parents then went out so I had my cider. I then had another without telling my grandparents. Now I was on 2 ciders. I then asked my cousins for one and they gave it to me. At this point I was on 3. I was feeling the effects of a good 3 ciders. My parents came home so I had a fourth without telling them about the other 3. I was now on 4 ciders and I was absolutely slaughtered. Keep in mind, this was a very very very special South African bbq.

ReputationRep:
    You must have been wasted how were you walking mate you must be some heavyweight. Did you collapse on your bed after? Or did you scream **** You Elliot!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FXCKYOUELLIOT)
    You must have been wasted how were you walking mate you must be some heavyweight. Did you collapse on your bed after? Or did you scream **** You Elliot!?
    No I just passed out on the sofa.
    It was a good braay tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brye&Ciders)
    No I just passed out on the sofa.
    It was a good braay tho
    Must have been smashing bryee. Can pop in for the next one. Did you have elaphant meat or BBQ watermelon dipped in cider.

ReputationRep:
    I had 2 and I had to get carried out of the party covered in my own puke and unresponsive
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the 2nd one was spiked with DMT but u no

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people are banned on this thread

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the cider. If you're drinking Kopparberg, good luck. In my experience, Kopparberg will have a very minor effect on your drunkness level.
    However, if you have yourself a box of Strongbow Darkfruits, you could probably get drunk off about six of 'em. Plus they taste great! :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    For me cider is worst than vodka and the hangover is not worth it

ReputationRep:
    one yazoo milkshake for me

ReputationRep:
    How

ReputationRep:
    Bump!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Or do what you know inside is right. Getting ****-faced is loss of control and others take advantage of the fool, which is as it happens is....YOU. There are consequences to everything and at times retribution is hard and HARSH. I have been to those parties when I was daring, and younger, but throwing up in a filthy toilet sitting on a filthy jail floor was way too much fun for me. Loss of control leaves one open to worse humiliation than life already gives the daily warrior.

ReputationRep:
    Well in my experience it takes about 7 vodka shots... The first four will get you tipsy but you'll lose it when you pee. Then the next three or four will bring you back to tipsy/drunk and solidify you there.

It's about quarter a litre of vodka, maybe I'm calculating shot amounts wrong.

ReputationRep:
    if u wanna get drunk quickly drink loads of shots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    It depends on lots of things, eg men need a lot more to get drunk.
    You're a pig. I know women who can drink me under the table.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.