Turn on thread page Beta

Funniest msn memories? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    " Do you want me to make a name for you ? "

Friends asking that when you didn't know what to type in that place that displaces a message next to your hotmail address

or people having messages like "James ere chillin 2k 11 living it up" next to their hotmail address oh gosh :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Did nobody else do top 5s?
    You'd ask members of the opposite sex what their 'top 5' was. And they'd list 5 guys/girls that they fancied or found most attractive in your year group.

I remember a girl I liked had me in her top five whenever I asked her. So I decided to create a new account to test whether she was just putting me in hers because she was in mine.
    The font on my account was a distinctive colour and font, one that practically nobody else had. Not knowing that my new account would also default with that same font style, I introduced myself and asked her for her top five.

I logged off so quickly after realising, and never used that account again. I never found out if she noticed. But we carried on talking on my real account.

And yes, she did have me in her top five!

ReputationRep:
    So many happy memories :')

ReputationRep:
    a girl my mate talked to on msn seemed to get quite angry when he said she looked like Lilly Allen.

ReputationRep:
    I think the funniest thing about MSN were the hilarious hotmail names people chose. I went to school in Cornwall and one of my friends and some of her female friends all naively chose a variation of CornishPussies for their hotmail accounts, naturally they've gone for something slightly less suggestive nowadays :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manic_fuzz)
    I think the funniest thing about MSN were the hilarious hotmail names people chose. I went to school in Cornwall and one of my friends and some of her female friends all naively chose a variation of CornishPussies for their hotmail accounts, naturally they've gone for something slightly less suggestive nowadays :lol:
    Lol! Even when I was younger I wouldn't have chosen an MSN name like that :facepalm2: I hope they don't still use those accounts. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Lol! Even when I was younger I wouldn't have chosen an MSN name like that :facepalm2: I hope they don't still use those accounts. :lol:
    Disappointingly so! I for one thought it sounded very edgy and warranted keeping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manic_fuzz)
    Disappointingly so! I for one thought it sounded very edgy and warranted keeping
    Well it would certainly catch the eye on a CV. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    A girl flashed her boobies while her mum was in the room, that was kind of weird, her mum didn't even care.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    hi
    you ok
    yeah u
    yeah
    wuu2
    nm u
    nm
    cool
    gtg bye

ReputationRep:
    Nudges 24/7.
    Group chats with like 200 people.
    Appearing offline to avoid people.
    Random adds

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    jokes thread

ReputationRep:
    I remember having about 5 different emotions that if you were to put them all together it'd make a penis.

That was my 2006, making penis' on MSN.

EDIT

A cartoon one, may I add

ReputationRep:
    Talking to all my habbo hotel friends from the UK as a kid. Chatting with a girl from school like every night last year, mostly posting stupid memes and whatnot lol.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.