Are paler girls with blonde hair and blue eyes more attractive? Watch

Apocrypha
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by La belle jolie)
Sorry, I thought you meant actual creepy people (Was at work most of last night as you can probably tell lol...)
Lmaoo dang, Well I dont really like creepy people either, now you arent a creepy person who wears creepers are you? :eek:
La belle jolie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Apocrypha)
Lmaoo dang, Well I dont really like creepy people either, now you arent a creepy person who wears creepers are you? :eek:
Of course not...
joey11223
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Apocrypha)
Yh, face and facial features, dress sense and physique over Hair and Eye colour anyday.

And Creepers, I HATE CREEPERS.
I'm not fussy on dress sense as I...have none.

Creepers, never heard of em, so they look like ridiculously high soled shoes?
Apocrypha
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Of course not...
...............:unimpressed:.................

I hope so!
TrueDat
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I know everyone's different, but some studies I've read suggest that there are evolutionary reasons why guys like girls with (1) paler skin, (2) blonde hair and (3) blue eyes. Apparently, they look more feminine among other things, not saying all guys prefer girls like this but I wondered if these studies actually meant anything.

Do you reckon there's any weight to these "studies" or is it a load of speculative BS? Obviously not all guys will prefer these, but there is evidence that other things are often found attractive (e.g. full lips, a certain hip to waist ratio, big eyes and so on) so I was wondering if it were the same here.

For example stuff like this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...men-attractive

(I have none of these btw, just curious. :beard:)
this may attract a torrent of neg-hate, but I disagree- I feel blondes have to be more made up than dark haired girls to look good, because they , in genrral have very pale or feint eyebrows and thin lashes - often you see most girls colour these black or dark brown to improve their look. a dark haired girl can get away with less make up, and linked to this also generally ages better than fair haired. That's just MO for whats its worth on looks. The far more important consideration is well shaped ass and tits as someone else rightly pointed out.
The Velour Fog
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wouldn't take too much notice of scientific studies on perceived attractiveness. You can find a scientific study anywhere detailing why a particular woman, regardless of ethnicity, eye colouring, hair, etc. is regarded as beautiful.
moonriver96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by BayHarborButcher)
You fit my ideal description :P I have blonde hair and blue eyes so maybe it's because you're the complete opposite?
Haha! gee i dont know.. if you say so.. i guess
BayHarborButcher
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mia_baines)
Haha! gee i dont know.. if you say so.. i guess
Haha well I don't know, I guess I get bored of seeing the same colours. I just don't reckon it's a coincidence that I go for girls that are like the complete opposite of me :P
moonriver96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by BayHarborButcher)
Haha well I don't know, I guess I get bored of seeing the same colours. I just don't reckon it's a coincidence that I go for girls that are like the complete opposite of me :P
Oh i see. Haha!! "bored of seeing the same colours" that made me laugh why where is that?
Freier._.lance
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
To all those people saying they have black hair, is it truly black? I've heard that no truly natural black hair exists.
SnoochToTheBooch
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
a pale skinned girl with blonde hair and rosey red cheeks... can't beat it.
hannah60000
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No, however, people with pale skin and blue eyes can be attractive, but it is not in this fact alone that makes them attractive.

Other factors come into play when you judge attractiveness, so hair, skin and eye colour only play a part. Weight, height, body type, personality, etc. are equally important.

Hence, people with blonde hair and blow eyes can be attractive, but on this alone it does not make a person who has it attractive. I would have thought this was blatantly obvious.

Some individuals may find these specific characteristic attractive, yet this does not make people who do not have those characteristics not attractive (excluding the eyes of said individuals that may not find individuals that do not have this characteristic attractive). However, I reiterate it does not make them unattractive.

An extra point is I personally can appreciate or recognise someone else's beauty or attractiveness regardless of race or biological characteristic, without me being particular attractive to said individuals. So those who say just because they do not find someone attractive means they are unattractive, does not make this universally true.

A lot of ramble, but I hope people understood the general jest of what I was trying to illustrate
hannah60000
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Freier._.lance)
To all those people saying they have black hair, is it truly black? I've heard that no truly natural black hair exists.
Yes, definitely many Asian people have black hair and some black and white people have dark hair that I would call black.
Dmon1Unlimited
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what does paler mean? actually pale (i.e. i look more like a ghost than you do) or just lighter skinned?

i can understand the whole light skin thing, i believe it occurs in bollywood but im not certain :pierre:
flyylikejetz
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I know everyone's different, but some studies I've read suggest that there are evolutionary reasons why guys like girls with (1) paler skin, (2) blonde hair and (3) blue eyes. Apparently, they look more feminine among other things, not saying all guys prefer girls like this but I wondered if these studies actually meant anything.

Do you reckon there's any weight to these "studies" or is it a load of speculative BS? Obviously not all guys will prefer these, but there is evidence that other things are often found attractive (e.g. full lips, a certain hip to waist ratio, big eyes and so on) so I was wondering if it were the same here.

For example stuff like this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...men-attractive

(I have none of these btw, just curious. :beard:)
I would class it as 100% speculative BS

- How can you possibly measure that ? Im not an evolutionist but I do have fundamental understanding and surely depending on what area you look at a blonde hair and blue eyed woman would be less genetically suited (hotter climates) thus quite evidently being at an evolutionary disadvantage so naturally males would avoid... ? If this argument/study carried any weight which it doesn't. - if anything you are playing on cultural preferences, so in areas where bigger is seen as beautiful those women are preffered and in areas where slimmer is preffered those women are preffered etc...

- Besides generally blonde and blue haired women are very rare taking all women on this planet into account darker women are much more common, which pushes me more to think it must be a study carried out in northern Europe and areas with their descendants (so highly biased, subjective, generalised and low representation)

- Perhaps what the western media may portray as the highest form of femininity but far from being the truth.
Extreme&Violent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In my country around 60% of girls posses such features including myself. As a result it is considered exotic and therefore more attractive if a girl has darker features. This leads to girls of Mediterranean origin, or indeed of Asian minor - such as Jewish or various Turkic peoples - being more desired.
Name:  Light_hair_coloration_map.png
Views: 381
Size:  6.4 KB
Blonde hair.

Name:  blue_eyes_map2.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  29.9 KB
Blue eyes
Airfairy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Name:  katieapprentice460.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  32.4 KB
Pale: Check
Blue eyes: Check
Blonde hair: Check

Must be a stunner then.
ThatLTUguy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Airfairy)
Name:  katieapprentice460.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  32.4 KB
(Original post by Airfairy)
Pale: Check
Blue eyes: Check
Blonde hair: Check

Must be a stunner then.
Absolute ****.
Capn cas
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Extreme&Violent)
In my country around 60% of girls posses such features including myself. As a result it is considered exotic and therefore more attractive if a girl has darker features. This leads to girls of Mediterranean origin, or indeed of Asian minor - such as Jewish or various Turkic peoples - being more desired.
Name:  Light_hair_coloration_map.png
Views: 381
Size:  6.4 KB
Blonde hair.

Name:  blue_eyes_map2.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  29.9 KB
Blue eyes

Did you make those cloropleth maps yourself? and if you don't mind me asking what features do you find attractive if you do have a type?
BayHarborButcher
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mia_baines)
Oh i see. Haha!! "bored of seeing the same colours" that made me laugh why where is that?
Well it's like when you wear the same T-shirt you get bored of the same thing everyday, or maybe it's just me aha. Blonde and blue eyes are just boring for me, I see them everyday in the dam mirror :P . Where is what?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1619)
79.13%
Leave (427)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed