Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think people should act like they are when face to face on forums like these, too much hate, chilllllllll

ReputationRep:
    You say you don't think you're attractive, then post pictures of yourself posing?

Attention whore. Cute, but you knew that already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lalalaliv)
    You don't need assertions from anyone else as to how to improve your look. You're naturally pretty. And I think your smile is your best feature, it's beautiful (though it looks really fake in the third picture).

However I find it difficult to believe that you don't know you're at least a bit pretty what with the posey photos and confident demeanor, therefore I do question your motives with this thread.
    Attention seeking obviously :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No offence but OP>you[/QUOTE]

Good job I'm not fishing for compliments then isn't it lol! Otherwise you would of really just hurt my feelings :-p

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    would beat but that would be the end of it aint hearing from me after that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Well she's either fishing for compliments or insecure, but she's pretty so I guessed the insecurity comes from somewhere else
    I find that attractive people are the most insecure

ReputationRep:
    You are very attractive
    I'd say 8.5/10

Would I date you?
    I am pretty sure I would.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by outtacontrool)
    I find that attractive people are the most insecure
    I suppose people change when they grow older and looks go in the end. Me and my friends had a debate the other day how attractive people find getting work easier, would be interesting to see how much truth there is in that.

ReputationRep:
    brb saving to **** bank

brb fapping

brb brb

That third picture is beautiful

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EnzoC)
      And these woman here being mean with red marks on your post are jelous women. They dislike you bcause youre beautfiul with a big heart. Ignore them. They say annoying theyre annoyed by your beauty and beautiful smile.
      No one is jealous.

ReputationRep:
      You are ridiculous and clearly seeking attention. You seem quite sure of yourself by the way you're posing in the photographs. I think you need to get a life and grow the **** up

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by outtacontrool)
      Attention seeking obviously :rolleyes:
      Yeah, my thoughts exactly but I didn't want to be unkind. Although she asked for it really I suppose.

ReputationRep:
      anyone noticing the hate is just from other girls? lol

ReputationRep:
      Just an obvious warning to satisfaction, not matter who anyone says they are do not meet anyone off the internet, I understand your young into guys and might be tempted, however, it might not be safe!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JM1987)
      anyone noticing the hate is just from other girls? lol
      Well, girls have balls to tell the truth :teehee:

ReputationRep:
      `You are now probably as we speak are receiving a shed load of PM's about how beautiful you are. While most of the guys I've talked to here have been completely lovely be careful what info you give out to random guys on the internet, you look quite young. Just a heads up brah.

Edit: Someone has already pretty much said this just realised! thought it was worth mentioning.

ReputationRep:
      Im almost 21 so you look to young for me

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by kelly-anne)
      Just an obvious warning to satisfaction, not matter who anyone says they are do not meet anyone off the internet, I understand your young into guys and might be tempted, however, it might not be safe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Met my gf on the internet and been happy together for just over a year now, no other girl around here compares so i wouldnt say that but just be careful.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JM1987)
      Met my gf on the internet and been happy together for just over a year now, no other girl around here compares so i wouldnt say that but just be careful.
      But there's far more reports of paedophiles grouping together on the internet now! I agree people can meet and it will be all ok but Yes be careful as in meet in a public place, tell someone your going, do go on webcams.... Be extremely careful

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.