Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hudson20)
    Hi,

I had applied for Greenwich and have got an interview in January. What was your interview like?

Thanks
    Apologies for the delay in response. My interview started with a maths and English assessment on passing that we then had a 20 questioned interview. The interview was relaxed and quite enjoyable. Hope your day goes well or went well.

To be honest I love it at greenwich, it definitely was my best choice. For those of you that get accepted you are the lucky ones!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I wanted to introduce myself, I have applied to Edge Hill, LJM, UClan and SH. I have gotten interviews for LJM and SH. LJM is 22/1/14 and SH is 10/2/14. Wanted to see if anyone else had interviews that day and just generally bounce ideas around tried to get in last year but didnt get in unfortunately but didnt give up :P

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for UWE!!!!

Very happy.

Best of luck to everyone else still going through the waiting game!

ReputationRep:
    Hi can anyone tell me anything about the interview day at Coventry, I have it on the 7th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealMia)
    Has anyone had an interview at cov or worcester? I have one next month and wondered what the layout is (especially the literacy test). Also if anyone has any tips for in the interview? Cheers!
    Hi, Ive got an interview for Worcester paramedic science on 5th Feb, I had one last year too. The maths test is basic maths but I would recommend revising if you haven't done maths for a while.
    The literacy test is just writing about why you want to be a paramedic, you can use your personal statement as a guide.
    The group part is where I failed, they give you a scenario and you have to discuss it in a group of about 10 people while they watch you.
    Their advice to me was to back up my ideas and be more confident.
    Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay7)
    Hi can anyone tell me anything about the interview day at Coventry, I have it on the 7th
    Last year when u went they had a English and maths test. The English test was an essay. After that there was a group interview about various topics healthcare related. Anything specific u looking for?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have an interview for Worcester paramedic science Feb 5th. Has anyone got an offer or an interview for the same date?

ReputationRep:
    I still have not heard anything from Swansea, I think i'm part of minority down here in Wales though, anyone else applied there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay7)
    I also have one on the 7th at coventry - see you there!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview/studied at portsmouth? I have an interview on the 18th but can't seem to find much information about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GABRIELLEW)
    I still have not heard anything from Swansea, I think i'm part of minority down here in Wales though, anyone else applied there?
    I'm from the south east coast but I applied for Swansea too. I sent my application on the 12th January but no reply. I've heard nothing but good things about Swansea University.

ReputationRep:
    I applied there as well and still havent heard anything lol ive got three interviews so far
    (Original post by GABRIELLEW)

ReputationRep:
    ive been told for mine on 14th of feb its a english and maths test then individual interviews
    (Original post by chowy619)
    Last year when u went they had a English and maths test. The English test was an essay. After that there was a group interview about various topics healthcare related. Anything specific u looking for?

ReputationRep:
    I rang them as i sent them my application in december and hadnt heard anything. the closing date was the 14th of this month and they said thats when they were going to start looking at applications and make decisions
    (Original post by acerboni)
    I'm from the south east coast but I applied for Swansea too. I sent my application on the 12th January but no reply. I've heard nothing but good things about Swansea University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macca1989)
    ive been told for mine on 14th of feb its a english and maths test then individual interviews
    It may have changed since last year just be prepared for both and u can't go wrong good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! when did you send your applications off?

ReputationRep:
    I did it through my college and they sent it off a week before the closing date and by the monday before the closing date i had got three interviews the first one been next week hehe
    (Original post by Littlelegs0)
    Congratulations! when did you send your applications off?

ReputationRep:
    how quick did you find out if you had an interview at liverpool johm moore
    (Original post by chowy619)
    Hey guys,

I wanted to introduce myself, I have applied to Edge Hill, LJM, UClan and SH. I have gotten interviews for LJM and SH. LJM is 22/1/14 and SH is 10/2/14. Wanted to see if anyone else had interviews that day and just generally bounce ideas around tried to get in last year but didnt get in unfortunately but didnt give up :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macca1989)
    how quick did you find out if you had an interview at liverpool johm moore
    I got my interview invite in dec about 3 weeks after I handed in my UCAS in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnahotchkiss)
    Hey, has anyone got an interview at Sheffield Hallam on 10th Feb??

Hey I have an interview then too! it's in the morning what about u?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.