Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loketoki)
    I've booked my time slot as well! I've gone for 10-11 am. I've got an early start, great... What times does everyone else have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I've booked my time slot as well! I've gone for 10-11 am. I've got an early start, great... What times does everyone else have?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>
    <br />
    <br />

11-12 for me! Means an early start to the day

ReputationRep:
    I've gone for 11-12 too

I'm only 30-45 minutes away so I won't have to be up too early, which is helpful as it'll take me forever to get to sleep with the excitement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DFarrell)
    I've gone for 11-12 too

I'm only 30-45 minutes away so I won't have to be up too early, which is helpful as it'll take me forever to get to sleep with the excitement.
    Ah, lucky you! We're leaving the house at 6 in the morning because it takes 2 and a half hours to get to Lancaster. I'm just gonna wrap up in my duvet and go back to sleep in the car! Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    Ah, awesome! We might bump into each other!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Were we meant to have paid the first installment for accom. by now?

ReputationRep:
    Booked my time-slot for 12-1, coming from Newcastle and it'll take about 2hours 30mins to get there so I'm giving myself some time to wake up!

ReputationRep:
    I've booked for 10:00.

(Original post by Fragile_Illusions)
    Were we meant to have paid the first installment for accom. by now?
    I received an invoice with the following payment dates:

4th October
    10th January
    25th April

I don't think the invoice has taken into account the £1,000 exemption from the April payment to those eligible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlL)
    I've booked for 10:00.

I received an invoice with the following payment dates:

4th October
    10th January
    25th April

I don't think the invoice has taken into account the £1,000 exemption from the April payment to those eligible.
    If you've got Student finance all set up, will the money be automatically paid on the day they said they'll pay it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you've got Student finance all set up, will the money be automatically paid on the day they said they'll pay it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unsure, but I do know that you only get the money from Student Finance when your uni has confirmed your attendance.

ReputationRep:
    What are we supposed to print off to bring on arrivals day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WWEGirl)
    I think you need your pre-registration form signed as well as your timetable but I'm not sure about anything else

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you download the iLancaster app and click on checklist and then registration, there's a list of all the documents we need to bring with us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WWEGirl)
    Not sure if you need it on arrivals day, but you definitely need your letter from Student Finance saying how much you'll be getting and when you're getting it.

ReputationRep:
    3 days to go! Not even started packing yet... Hope I don't forget anything!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.