Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    who did you contact? ucl or the car park?

ReputationRep:
    you have this car park for example :
    George Mews Car Park North Gower Street
    Regent's Park, London, Greater London
    020 7383 0001

ReputationRep:
    another useful link is :
    http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/nw1/

Bucklebury House seems the closest.

hope this is helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakePreedy)
    Well, the biggest bits include:

Laptop, TV, Printer, Bedding, Clothes, Kitchen equipment, cutlery, crockery (having said that, I can't remember the other bits of the top of my head lol)

So the clothes would probably take up a suitcase, laptop would go in it's laptop bag, the tv, printer, bedding, kitchen equipment would each go in boxes. This is obviously ignoring little things that I'd bring (like a phone), but it all adds up lol. Even with my mum and dad helping me carry it through the tubes and to the site I would imagine it's not as easy as it sounds lol

What are you taking?
    I'm taking pretty much the same, but I guess I'm just unrealistically optimistic about carrying it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dumitra)
    who did you contact? ucl or the car park?
    I emailed "[email protected]", but now checking it has actually automatically sent it to "[email protected] .uk" - so obviously now I need to think of who else I can contact (because these weren't supposed to be messaged)? Maybe I can call up their residences number instead, or just go in the car parks these guys have suggested.

ReputationRep:
    another useful link is :
    http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/nw1/

Bucklebury House seems the closest.

hope this is helpful.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    you're welcome

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where we have to go when we arrive? Do we go to the main UCL building or Schafer? Are we meant to enrol straight away?

ReputationRep:
    Why is this thread so dead, where is everyone

Is there a ifors Evans thread

(Original post by GBee0000)
    Does anyone know where we have to go when we arrive? Do we go to the main UCL building or Schafer? Are we meant to enrol straight away?
    Do you honestly not know :dunce:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balvation)
    Why is this thread so dead, where is everyone

Is there a ifors Evans thread

Do you honestly not know :dunce:

This is a Schafer House thread and you are welcome to make your own thread if you can't find one with Ifors Evans.

Why don't you tell us where do we have to go first, since you obviously know better?:cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'll be at Schafer next year and I'll be studying History. Is anyone planning on going to the Neon Rave on the 24th? thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I've got tickets for Neon but nothing else, thinking of buying tickets for Fiesta and Freshers Ball as well though
    I'm only going to buy tickets for neon and the ball.

ReputationRep:
    how can I get my reading list? I start to panic.
    I'm just the same, I haven't heard about any reading list!!! What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lenaiam)
    I'm just the same, I haven't heard about any reading list!!! What are you studying?

Natural sciences. I actually found out that we'll have a reading list after term 1. We have to choose exactly what we want to study first. hmmm... do you understand? I think my explanation is very fuzzy.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'll be at Schafer next year and I'll be studying History. Is anyone planning on going to the Neon Rave on the 24th? thanks!
    I don't quite understand when you're coming to UCL. Is it 2013 or 2014?

May I ask you, if you don't mind, where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    I don't quite understand when you're coming to UCL. Is it 2013 or 2014?

May I ask you, if you don't mind, where are you from?
    Sorry, I meant this year, as in 2013.
    I'm from London.
    I did understand your explanation about the reading list, not fuzzy at all, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Oh, a Londoner. Nice.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Yeah, I'm going to the Neon Rave too.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure we have to go to Schafer when we arrive, I just don't know what time. And I think you were supposed to get an email confirming your enrolment date.

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing we have to go to Schafer House first, and I think it said that the 'normal check in time' is 2.00 :P but I imagine it doesn't matter too much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.