Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    Well, they say that you learn something new everyday!

Did you accept their offers and if not, why not? Also, were they sober when they asked?
    I only said yes to one person, cause she just seemed like a better person overall.

I rejected the others, not because I didn't find them attractive - but because I thought they were trolling.

They were all sober :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
    pm me a pic?

you have a skewed view of yourself
    Areeb, at it again eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blob2491)
    Areeb, at it again eh?
    lol trying to add to my fap bank

ReputationRep:
    lol trying to add to my fap bank
    What happened to nofap, son I am disappoint

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blob2491)
    What happened to nofap, son I am disappoint
    I was joking lol, still on nofap. My urges are 0% atm so makes it much easier

wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    I only said yes to one person, cause she just seemed like a better person overall.

I rejected the others, not because I didn't find them attractive - but because I thought they were trolling.

They were all sober :lol:
    Interesting. Thanks for answering!

ReputationRep:
    Sex is just sex.

Spoiler:
    Show
    jk im desperate can someone give me sex? plz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    Sex is just sex.

Spoiler:
    Show
    jk im desperate can someone give me sex? plz
    :rofl2: :rofl2:

Comments like this is why I love you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    :rofl2: :rofl2:

Comments like this is why I love you.
    *flicks hair*

I'm pretty awesome ain't I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maskofsanity)
    I never much enjoyed one night stands, whereas with a girlfriend they know what you like and you can try new things. It's not as if you can try anal with a girl you meet at a bar. Hence, most people stick to a few sexual partners because the sex is better. Quality not quantity...

Plus you need to remember the moral aspect. Not everyone agrees that having sex is good or right or beneficial or morally acceptable. Plato, for example, thought sexual desire was problematic, as did Cephalus, Socrates, Sophocles and certain Stoics. And to be honest, I agree with them to a certain extent, though I don't have the self-control to stop.
    I am not one of those Stoics

Or at least, my views on sex are more complex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    *flicks hair*

I'm pretty awesome ain't I
    still nothing compared to "Harry Styles" though. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    But why would you want to (stay a virgin forever)?
    I think sex will be the best thing ever... having intimacy like that with someone you're crazy for :daydreaming: I can't stop thinking about it.
    That's the point, but the OP is going on about having one night stands and sex with random people. i just don't think that's right and necessary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    Maybe sex is just overrated.
    If it's with the right person, it's really not overrated

But it depends on how you go about it :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Maybe so, but they sure help increase the value of the overall package. And guys never lust over small breasts like they do to large breasts.
    You're really overestimating the importance of breast size. Especially if you're interested in relationships rather than just sex. You might not get as much notice from random guys in nightclubs, but surely that's not the sort of person you're interested in anyway?

And they don't necessarily increase the overall package. Some women would look weird and out of proportion if they had bigger boobs. The total package is more than just a sum of the parts.

(Original post by NathanW18)
    Harsh response to this by TSR, but I kind of agree.

Not because they don't actually want to. They will just know that she is trolling. It's extremely unlikely that any girl is going to flat out ask a random guy for sex.
    I agree with that. But if the guy actually believed them it would be a different story.

ReputationRep:
    I was joking lol, still on nofap. My urges are 0% atm so makes it much easier

wbu?
    That's what they all say :rolleyes:
    Decided to restart, 4 weeks in tomorrow and urges are 0% but that's due to other reasons haha...not even been gyming for the past couple of weeks

ReputationRep:
    well it stops sti's from spreading too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    I've never understood the people who go out to pull as many people as possible, like it's supposed to be an achievement or something. It can make you come across like you only care about people's bodies. I'd just let things go naturally myself, no ulterior motives & just be myself really. I couldn't care less what society might think in this regard
    I don't understand it either to be honest, it's almost like people are competing with their peers to shag as many people as they can and it gets to a stage where they consider themselves a failure if they go a night without getting any! Sex should be fun not a way to measure popularity.

Each to their own I guess :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaaaa)
    I don't understand it either to be honest, it's almost like people are competing with their peers to shag as many people as they can and it gets to a stage where they consider themselves a failure if they go a night without getting any! Sex should be fun not a way to measure popularity.

Each to their own I guess :rolleyes:
    I guess some people are just like that & tbh there's also other societal/peer pressures in life such as on physical appearance, or going out or getting wasted like a lot of the people of my age group do. Fair enough if you enjoy it but doing it to fit in with others is just sad really. Some people just need to just be comfortable in who they genuinely are, it's goes a long way.

ReputationRep:
    Don't have sex, you will die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toxic09)
    Don't have sex, you will die
    ...but virgins make better sacrifices :cry2:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.