Turn on thread page Beta

Leeds Dentistry Applicants 2014 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who received a letter from Leeds, Am I the only one who is thinking 'WHAT THE HELL? There is no way I will be able to do well on this' ?

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by professorsully)
    Me too! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Good luck for you too! When is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    What did people with interviews get as their presentation title?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have Leeds sent out all the interviews? and has anyone received a rejection off them yet? I'm getting so worried

ReputationRep:
    It's really annoying they're not telling us about rejections.

If we haven't got a letter or email we can assume the worst but just tell us bc it's irritating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onkar-M)
    It's really annoying they're not telling us about rejections.

If we haven't got a letter or email we can assume the worst but just tell us bc it's irritating.
    I couldn't agree more,the suspense just puts your life on hold.Every time my phone pings I have a mini heart attack!

ReputationRep:
    Boy do the Interview tasks seem hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by numar9501)
    I couldn't agree more,the suspense just puts your life on hold.Every time my phone pings I have a mini heart attack!
    i genuinely hate the way they chosen to inform people this year.
    hand out rejections first! :\.

ReputationRep:
    i genuinely hate the way they chosen to inform people this year.
    hand out rejections first! :\.
    I know, it's horrible, isn't it? The worst has to be Plymouth though. They don't give you a rejection to their interviews in December, no, you just sit going through that week knowing you don't have an interview. Tey don't decide to tell you that you've been rejected until the January, as long with everyone else who hasn't got an offer post-interview. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyAintDead)
    I know, it's horrible, isn't it? The worst has to be Plymouth though. They don't give you a rejection to their interviews in December, no, you just sit going through that week knowing you don't have an interview. Tey don't decide to tell you that you've been rejected until the January, as long with everyone else who hasn't got an offer post-interview. :mad:
    Really? I never knew that about Plymouth!
    I heard they give some interviews out later in the year?!
    Tbh, as silly as it sounds I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for leeds.. lol.

ReputationRep:
    I am in Manchester on a 2 day pre dental course so had to leave early. I have phoned home and my letter is nice and safe in my room it came today. I dont know what they want as I had to get hear early in the morning. When you say the tasks seem hard, I am sure your just nervous dont worry we gonna bring the house down fella. I am ready bring them on. I genuinely can not wait.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, as silly as it sounds I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for leeds.. lol.
    The one thing that's giving me hope is that about 6 of us from my sixth form have applied to Leeds and NONE of us have heard....surely all of us haven't been rejected...so going to keep up the hope till Monday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by numar9501)
    The one thing that's giving me hope is that about 6 of us from my sixth form have applied to Leeds and NONE of us have heard....surely all of us haven't been rejected...so going to keep up the hope till Monday!
    yeah exactly,
    i mean 350 interviews!
    i've probably counted 15 on here, so we'll see, whatever happens is for a reason! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They have February interviews to which they told people halfway through December, but when I looked at it, it seemed to be for internationals, but I'm not sure. They did give pre-interview and post-interview rejections out in January last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amb1tion)
    I had an MMI at Leeds last year; if you have any questions about the process feel free to ask.
    What type of questions were you asked for the MMIs and what were the scenarios were you put in?

ReputationRep:
    Is this the 2nd year of Leeds MMI?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    Are the stations this year similar to what you faced last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So Leeds is actually giving out details of the MMI this year instead of notifying the students during the interview day?

ReputationRep:
    Looks like it, lol. They gave us the booklet last year 10 minutes before the interview and said we could make notes .... and no one had a pen lol.
    What do you do for the presentation???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 9, 2014

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.