She is so great luv her YouTube channel cute couple

Watch adanna and david (adannadavid)
    thez are also an interracial couple she is Nigerian and he is german
    they luv to dance to african music
    Haha i love them. The husband is a good dancer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobaccoSmoke)
    I find black women attractive, but I've never had the confidence to really approach one.

In the media, you only ever really see white women in relationships with black men, and not vice versa, creating the impression that black women are not interested in white men.

I have always assumed that black women would not be interested in white guys.

What do you think?
    Ok, well I suppose you could call me black, most people call me mixed race, my dad is black and my mum is white, and they are the happiest couple I know. I am also in a relationship with a white quy. As are several of my none white friends. I think it depends on the community and the person. I cannot talk for balck women on a whole, but skin color really does not matter.

(Original post by Yemiisii)
    I watch them too Omg David can dance so Goood :O
    You should watch Jamie and Nikki vlogs on YouTube, there wedding was sooo beautiful it even got featured in a coke advert.
    Omg I watch them too
    u hav too watch gabe and babe
    and the nivenulls
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    Once you go black, you can't go back
    Tell that to Michael Jackson

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.