and awwww when r u gonna get married??
    Haha

May 22nd 2016 in Cyprus, we'll have been together 11 years exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennaEmBee)
    Haha

OMFG!!!!!!!!!
    that is like sooooooo cool!!!! congrats btw!

ReputationRep:
    Awww man! I saw this thread in the most popular discussions and thought Mickeytheidiot was back!!!

Damn, I was in the mood to pull some leg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AristoBrat!)
    Awww man! I saw this thread in the most popular discussions and thought Mickeytheidiot was back!!!

Damn, I was in the mood to pull some leg.

ur not the only one who wants to do that lol ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennaEmBee)
    Haha

Aw just read this and I don't know you but CONGRATUALTIONS! may you have the cutest kids in the whole family! :yep:

(Original post by dasolja123)
    ur not the only one who wants to do that lol ...
    Yeah I'm sure! I could do a PhD in procrastination!

ReputationRep:
    if i hadnt got into the school i am in now, i wouldve been in a comp-wouldve been ok tho cuz i wouldve been with friends lol what did u do in chem?

i actually wanna know what u sound like now lol

lol r u feeling awks?
    Yeah sometimes I do think "What if I went to this school or this uni" ... In chemistry, we just burnt EVERY THING Almost burnt down the classroom once...

According to someone "camp" and then she changed her mind to "farmer John" ..

Meh, not now, because I've had a bit of a rant about something. Tbf, they asked

ReputationRep:
    Aw just read this and I don't know you but CONGRATUALTIONS! may you have the cutest kids in the whole family! :yep:

Yeah I'm sure! I could do a PhD in procrastination!

u could.....but u could never beat the pro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Yeah sometimes I do think "What if I went to this school or this uni" ... In chemistry, we just burnt EVERY THING Almost burnt down the classroom once...

According to someone "camp" and then she changed her mind to "farmer John" ..

Meh, not now, because I've had a bit of a rant about something. Tbf, they asked

lol i kno this kid who tried to make a bomb -failed but still got expelled -lol did u get into trouble???

u sayin u sound like a farmer-i have this cowboy sound in my head now....

lol about what?? (wanna know!!!)

ReputationRep:
    u could.....but u could never beat the pro
    You wish!

ReputationRep:
    lol i kno this kid who tried to make a bomb -failed but still got expelled -lol did u get into trouble???

u sayin u sound like a farmer-i have this cowboy sound in my head now....

lol about what?? (wanna know!!!)
    Oh wow. Why'd he do that for? And no we didn't. We were pretty well behaved. Being well behaved, means you can get away with stuff

I don't think I do? I just think I have a Yorkshire accent

Well, here's my copy and paste on why I no longer like my flatmate:

(Original post by myself)
    Well, at first he was OK-ish but he seems to argue about every little thing. I mean he's only once cleaned the house in around 16 weeks...

And in that time, he's "cleaned" the bathroom ie: washing the mats, and he's "cleaned" the kitchen ie: washing the surface tops. Nothing else has really been cleaned. He'd never touch the more gruesome cleaning... It's like he's meant to be around 20+ years old...

The estate agents came pretty recently to inspect the flat, so I told him that they're coming and if he could give me a hand cleaning around 4 days before. Did I get any help? No I didn't. I mean I cleaned the entire flat that day, despite the fact that I needed to go to somewhere at around half 5, and I did take that day off from work as well..

He had the heating on overnight and I noticed that in the morning, he wasn't really wearing much and I told him that if he wants it on overnight, then Im happy for him to do so, if he's willing to pay (It's like 45p/hour which doesn't sound too much, but it adds up)

And he was like "Are you telling me when I can and can't use the heating" I told him not at all. Im just saying if you want to do that every day, then so long as you're willing to pay, OR just put on some clothes"

And I have to chase him for bills, and he brought his brother in the house, who hasn't paid for any bills, though I actually prefer his brother...

Any thing I get, he doesn't seem very grateful for or acknowledges it. I've never once got a simple thank you for taking him to work every day, and when we had to go for work training, somewhere, he didn't offer me a single penny. I really don't want his money. I just want him to be grateful

Or like when I go straight to the gym, and he normally does too, and sometimes he doesn't want to go to the gym, and he says "Drop me at home" No please, no thank you, no politeness

I asked him "Could you wipe your side of the window" with my little cleaner in the car, and he did hardly any thing and then he threw it in the back ie: not making it easy for me to reach next time I use it. I sorta laughed it off, and said "hah. You did hardly any thing" and he was like "You'll survive" It's like,he's getting a FREE lift in MY car, and I have to be able to see....

And then when we get to work, before I park sometimes, he's like "Drop me here". No please, no politeness, no thank you, no being grateful at all

Once he had to go home, and I just woke up and he was like "Im ready" Im like what for? he said I told you last night Im going home... and Im there thinking - what you EXPECT me to take you?

He hasn't done that any more , after he could see I was a little annoyed

And then one day, he EXPECTED me to pick him up from a train station, not even close by ie: around 13 miles out. No thank you, no offer of fuel etc... Again I don't want his money. I'd just like him to show in some way that hes grateful when I went out of my way

And the other day, I bought something for my car, to stop the frost, and I was talking to myself saying "Hmm yeah that actually isn't half bad" whilst he was fiddling with it, because it covers my windows as well, and he was like "What are you talking about. I'm just looking at it" and Im like "What.Im just saying it's pretty good" And he snapped at me saying "Why are you getting mad. Im just looking at it" And Im like "Im talking to MYSELF" Its as if he wants to get in to arguments...

And he often implies that Im "stupid" despite doing better than him in grades and stuff, and demeans what I do in the company, and it's like why does someone need to belittle people?

I also told him, that as the bills come in, perhaps he could do standing orders, because it's easier to keep track of

He asked why? I told him I can keep track of it, and tbh it is my money
    A little argument broke out, and he said "What do you need the money for" And I didn't really need it for much, but around £607/month going out isn't a small amount of money. I asked him to at LEAST give me the rent money on time... and he was like "Yeah if you're THAT poor"... I'm not "poor" but what if I was?

Not to mention that I have a car, and he doesn't,so doesn't have to worry about if any thing goes wrong, any expenses, insurance, servicing etc..

I've been pretty fortunate, in the sense that I had my own business at 16 (gave it up now) so I've got a bit of money in the bank, but what if my car had an expensive fault that I couldn't pay for? I mean I had to pay around £200 (Would have been £400) to fix something on it, not so long ago

And even if we were actually paid a lot more, still there's the fact that money can flow out to different things that need fixing. I was talking to someone on the train (stereotypical liberal girl) and she was an archaeologist, and until payday she doesn't have much money

I mean not every one has the money to pay £600+ every month, and then expect to get it back at the end of the month.... I mean that's almost 2/3rds of my wage

What if I really needed it for someone's expensive operation that can't be done here? I mean considering that he was actually born in Pakistan, you'd think that he'd have more humility than that...

And when he has to pay his own bills, then he can't just say "Oh Ill pay at the end of the month" He would have to pay when the companies say to pay

He can be pretty rude about things tbh. I don't want to live with him next year... at all

And I asked him what he uses it for and he was like "Oh just bills" It's like "aaargh"

another thing was that I bought some sink strainer thingies because the sink was recently blocked (before us) and I noticed he left some lettuce in the sink strainer. I said to him that when he's done, could he put the stuff from the sink strainer in the bin?

And he was like "I do. Every day" I said
    "OK, BUT you definitely didn't, the last couple of days (I only got it pretty recently as well) and I had to clean it"
    His response:
    "I do it"
    I said OK fine. It's for reference only ie: for the future
    His response:
    What if I don't want to. Are you going to make me
    I told him no, but I don't really fancy paying for a plumber to come out, for his mess...

And he uses my stuff, and doesn't clean it. I've got an actifry,which he never seems to clean unless I tell him. Now when I notice it's dirty, I put it in the sink and run some water in it. That way he can't just use it again. He HAS to clean it. I don't really want my actifry becoming really really oily

It's meant to take oily food, but I don't want it to have a thick layer on it, if you get what I mean?

Same as my microwave. He never seems to clean it, unless I ask..."

Sorry, I've gone on a rant, but you asked
    Also, I forgot that he got in to an argument at work with someone over the astroturf turf and football shoes, because he plays football every so often and he was like "Why do we have to pay this" when they have to pay for the pitch... and he made some weird remark about his shoes, and it being too slippery and he told some senior people not to behave like kids... It's like you DON'T do that

I mean I've put people in their place at work (People in positions of high power), BUT I've only ever done so professionally

Another thing I remembered was before Eid, I got a dominos pizza (he wasn't here. he went home) and I got a free coke bottle with it, because of the wait incurred

And I forgot to take it home for Eid, and left it in the fridge. He came back before me and texted if the coke in the fridge is mine. I told him yes, but feel free to have some of it. I was left with none at all...

I mean I rarely drink coke, but he should really respect people's things

Another time, I noticed that I bought the (expensive) ketchup (reduced salt and sugar) and I said to him that he could use it, and he managed to finish pretty much the entire bottle in the space of 4 days ie: there wasn't much left for me.Now that stays in my room, and I've noticed that with his own bottle, it doesn't go down any where near as quickly....

It's a small thing, but it's about respect. Manners honestly go a VERY long way with me, regardless of the age of someone

ReputationRep:
    You wish!
    lol no need to wish for something u already are

Oh wow. Why'd he do that for? And no we didn't. We were pretty well behaved. Being well behaved, means you can get away with stuff

I don't think I do? I just think I have a Yorkshire accent

Well, here's my copy and paste on why I no longer like my flatmate:

Also, I forgot that he got in to an argument at work with someone over the astroturf turf and football shoes, because he plays football every so often and he was like "Why do we have to pay this" when they have to pay for the pitch... and he made some weird remark about his shoes, and it being too slippery and he told some senior people not to behave like kids... It's like you DON'T do that

I mean I've put people in their place at work (People in positions of high power), BUT I've only ever done so professionally

Another thing I remembered was before Eid, I got a dominos pizza (he wasn't here. he went home) and I got a free coke bottle with it, because of the wait incurred

And I forgot to take it home for Eid, and left it in the fridge. He came back before me and texted if the coke in the fridge is mine. I told him yes, but feel free to have some of it. I was left with none at all...

I mean I rarely drink coke, but he should really respect people's things

Another time, I noticed that I bought the (expensive) ketchup (reduced salt and sugar) and I said to him that he could use it, and he managed to finish pretty much the entire bottle in the space of 4 days ie: there wasn't much left for me.Now that stays in my room, and I've noticed that with his own bottle, it doesn't go down any where near as quickly....

It's a small thing, but it's about respect. Manners honestly go a VERY long way with me, regardless of the age of someone

Lol no idea-he goes to me-wonder if I can make a bomb….and then BAM-teacher drags him to headteacher!!! Dangerous stuff happens in chem. Lol
    I was once a teachers fave kid (or so I thought..-long story short: she is added to the ever growing list of teachers who think im evil….or something lol ) and I never used to get into trouble wiv her!!....fun times

Man that took agesss to read!!! but I see ur point-kick him out and get someone better!!! I would prank him first-make him PAY!!! (both in money and revengewise) lol

Seriously tho-he don’t deserve ur niceness (if it aint a word-it is NOW!) and u shudve kicked him out ages ago-if hes rude to u, be rude to him cuz trust me he totally deserves it!!!! –get all the money he owes u and then kick him out-even if hes got no ride! man u shudve done this AGES ago!!!! I feel 4 u bro…

and btw….ive probz said this b4 but remind me to NEVER get on the wrong side of uz….

lol

ReputationRep:
    Unless she's fat, it won't work. Even if she posts provocative pictures of her all over her TSR profile, ***** won't even give you her Facebook profile to fap to. Which seems contradictory.

ReputationRep:
    lol no need to wish for something u already are

Lol no idea-he goes to me-wonder if I can make a bomb….and then BAM-teacher drags him to headteacher!!! Dangerous stuff happens in chem. Lol
    I was once a teachers fave kid (or so I thought..-long story short: she is added to the ever growing list of teachers who think im evil….or something lol ) and I never used to get into trouble wiv her!!....fun times

Man that took agesss to read!!! but I see ur point-kick him out and get someone better!!! I would prank him first-make him PAY!!! (both in money and revengewise) lol

Seriously tho-he don’t deserve ur niceness (if it aint a word-it is NOW!) and u shudve kicked him out ages ago-if hes rude to u, be rude to him cuz trust me he totally deserves it!!!! –get all the money he owes u and then kick him out-even if hes got no ride! man u shudve done this AGES ago!!!! I feel 4 u bro…

and btw….ive probz said this b4 but remind me to NEVER get on the wrong side of uz….

lol
    Hmm fair enough I guess. See if you behave, you can get away with stuff

Well, tbh, we've got another 7/8 months here. The contract is in my name, and is at least 6 months and he works with me, so best not to stem any more tensions tbh. Oh and it's harder to get a house here because of how remote it is, and for one person, you're looking at around £400/month for a single room + bills

Lol. I don't tend to get angry that easily. It either takes months of pissing me off, and then anger building up as a result, or someone being a really horrible person, but when I'm mad, people know I'm mad

I'd make a good teacher I reckon in that way lol

ReputationRep:
    Hmm fair enough I guess. See if you behave, you can get away with stuff

Well, tbh, we've got another 7/8 months here. The contract is in my name, and is at least 6 months and he works with me, so best not to stem any more tensions tbh. Oh and it's harder to get a house here because of how remote it is, and for one person, you're looking at around £400/month for a single room + bills

Lol. I don't tend to get angry that easily. It either takes months of pissing me off, and then anger building up as a result, or someone being a really horrible person, but when I'm mad, people know I'm mad

I'd make a good teacher I reckon in that way lol
    i kno that....but i think the teachers kno what im up to-today me n m friends were being rude to da teacher n she was like *my name* why r u so rude? Im doin this 4 ur benefit…blah blah (stopped listening after that lol )

good luck man-hope u dont get toooooo annoyed!!!
    im like the direct opposite-I get annoyed waaayyy easy….n ppl kno that-have been called feisty too once lol

again direct opposite-I was tryna help someone and in the end i gave up cuz she didnt understand n she was like (as a joke) dnt eva b a teacher lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Guv)
    Unless she's fat, it won't work. Even if she posts provocative pictures of her all over her TSR profile, ***** won't even give you her Facebook profile to fap to. Which seems contradictory.

lol i dnt think someone would post slutty pics of themselves.....

ReputationRep:
    lol i dnt think someone would post slutty pics of themselves.....
    Get on Facebook and check out all the pole dancing, holiday and drunk-night-in party albums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Get on Facebook and check out all the pole dancing, holiday and drunk-night-in party albums.

lol i meant on tsr.....

ReputationRep:
    lol i meant on tsr.....
    Well there's a few sexy albums here.

ReputationRep:
    i kno that....but i think the teachers kno what im up to-today me n m friends were being rude to da teacher n she was like *my name* why r u so rude? Im doin this 4 ur benefit…blah blah (stopped listening after that lol )

good luck man-hope u dont get toooooo annoyed!!!
    im like the direct opposite-I get annoyed waaayyy easy….n ppl kno that-have been called feisty too once lol

again direct opposite-I was tryna help someone and in the end i gave up cuz she didnt understand n she was like (as a joke) dnt eva b a teacher lol

Well you shouldn't really be rude to your teacher. You can honestly get away with far more,if you behave.This probably isn't the best advice a 21 year old can give a 16 year old ie: instead of me saying you should do so, because of grades, Im telling you to do so because you can get away with more

It does take a lot I think

I can get annoyed, but to make me angry is something else

Ah. I don't mind "teaching" if it weren't for the poor pay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Well there's a few sexy albums here.
    I know. I mean look at this!

Spoiler:
    Show

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.