Most Emotional Video game deaths. Watch

ladybec
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know it's not really considered one of those heart-wrenching or intense games, but I picked up Professor Layton and the Lost Future a few years ago for a bit of light puzzle gaming on the side. I thought it would be a nice break from the usual emotional trauma video games present me with.

I was so wrong.
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by serah.exe)
SHAUUUUUN
"SHHHHHAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUN "
"I'm afraid that's not possible"
azndian
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When I died, trying to beat the Twins in Terraria. I was too emotional that day.
ladybec
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by azndian)
When I died, trying to beat the Twins in Terraria. I was too emotional that day.
If we're counting things like that, then I'm amending my decision to me, multiple times, trying to beat Credo in DMC4 on Sunday. I was literally screaming.
Robbo-92
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To be honest there is a fair few, I'll list some of the more memorable ones

Boss in MGS 3, she died a true patriot in yours (Snake's) eyes but to everyone else she died a traitor, no one will know of her sacrifice except a select few.

John Marston in Red Dead Redemption, he did all that was asked of him to save his family from his prior mistakes but still wound up dead by sacrificing himself for his family thus saving them for the future.

Fi in Skyward Sword was pretty emotional from what I remember, she goes through the whole game showing little emotion then the ending happens and as far as Zelda games go it was a pretty emotional farewell, saying "May we meet again in another life..." then Impa says her farewell to guard the gate of time.
brokenhyperlink
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Both Walking Dead games, The Last of Us, MGS 4
Mr Black Magic
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Getting emotional over a bunch of polygons? Can't do it.
dandaman098
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The game which made me tear up (would of cried if my brother n mom didn't keep walking in the living room) was brothers a tale of two sons.

The last of us also made me sad but no where near as much as brothers
SaksTheGreatest
Badges: 9
Report 1 year ago
Ghost MW2
Kallisto
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by snowyowl)
Sonic drowned :cry:
Your fault, there were enough bubbles underwater to breath. And calm down this happened to me a dozen time when I play the blue hedgehog.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (480)
30.91%
The paper was reasonable (601)
38.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.48%
It was TERRIBLE (216)
13.91%

Watched Threads