12.02%
Other (21)
11.48%
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Semi skimmed. Used to drink goats milk at uni.
DannyYYYY
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Soy and almond.
Ducklighter
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Soy and almond milk here too
Darkphilosopher
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I always buy semi skinned but my housemate buys full fat so I just drink whatever we have in the fridge. As long as it comes from a cow I'm not overly fussed

Posted from TSR Mobile
RK
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We always get semi-skimmed now as randdom prefers that. But I used to get full fat milk before I was married.

When I was growing up, we used to get milk delivered with a silver top on the glass bottle, which had about an inch of cream at the top before the milk started. Don't really know if this was the same a the blue capped plastic carton.
jazzykinks
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't drink milk alone -- I hate the taste. I recently found out I have IBS so I have to drink lacto-free skimmed milk with my coffee.
syrettd
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jazzykinks)
I don't drink milk alone -- I hate the taste. I recently found out I have IBS so I have to drink lacto-free skimmed milk with my coffee.
I hate the taste of milk on it's own (except for milkshakes) but for some reason I don't mind it when I'm eating cereal
Kim-Jong-Illest
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
full fat for prot shakes, goats milk otherwise but I hardly ever have milk on its own.
cuppa
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Full fat 'cause father refuses to boy any other milk lmao
Dumachi
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Whole
jazzykinks
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by syrettd)
I hate the taste of milk on it's own (except for milkshakes) but for some reason I don't mind it when I'm eating cereal
It's strange -- I don't mind milk in things like milkshakes etc but I cannot handle milk by itself. Even with cereal it's fine because some of the cereal taste goes into the milk.
syrettd
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jazzykinks)
It's strange -- I don't mind milk in things like milkshakes etc but I cannot handle milk by itself. Even with cereal it's fine because some of the cereal taste goes into the milk.
I'm the same! And I used to do this weird thing where if I had cereal, I would eat as much of the cereal as possible without any milk on the spoon, and then drink the milk. But if anyone gave me a glass of milk, I would say I hated it
danlocke
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Full-fat tastes much better too me- semi is too watery
lala4
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I drink semi skimmed, although i used to drink whole milk until about 4 years ago when it began to make me feel ill and it was far too rich. Much prefer semi skimmed. Although, my family drink whole milk so when they go shopping, they buy both whole and semi skimmed haha!
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xDave-)
I've always drunk skimmed. Amazed that's doing so poorly, even being beaten by "other"!
how does skimmed milk taste? i want to switch to it but i heard it tastes a lot like water
xDave-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Secretnerd123)
how does skimmed milk taste? i want to switch to it but i heard it tastes a lot like water
I think the people that say that have drunk a type with more fat in it all their life. Going from one that has a very strong taste to one that doesn't well, maybe you'd struggle. I grew up on it though, so it's fine for me.
Mysteriouschic
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I drink skimmed used to drink semi skimmed I have a milk allergy an skimmed milk isn't to bad for me to drink .
johnh1983
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Almond milk or if I'm gonna drink dairy milk then give me all the fat!!!
ProNoob
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Full fat milk the blue cap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sazi007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I drink full fat and all my friends think I'm weird because they all drink the skimmed milk! Apprently most of them dont know anyone else who drinks full fat....

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (200)
22.55%
The paper was reasonable (403)
45.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (165)
18.6%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
13.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise