You looked better with the beard.
sparkysarmy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by watwatwatwatwatw)
Attachment 254150
If you don't talk, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic life. Maybe, just maybe, throw a cheeky smile out there and jobs a good'un.
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Caedus)
You looked better with the beard.
Lool!

To OP, I can't believe you actually shaved, I guess if we asked you to jump off a bridge, you'll consider it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
watwatwatwatwatw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
Lool!

To OP, I can't believe you actually shaved, I guess if we asked you to jump off a bridge, you'll consider it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
do i look better or not
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You're an ordinary looking 19-year-old. There's nothing wrong with that. I mean, least people aren't going,"Urgh! What is that?" Also, I agree with sparkysarmy - smile!
watwatwatwatwatw
Rep:
?
(Original post by sparkysarmy)
If you don't talk, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic life. Maybe, just maybe, throw a cheeky smile out there and jobs a good'un.
why not talk
watwatwatwatwatw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kittiara)
You're an ordinary looking 19-year-old. There's nothing wrong with that. I mean, least people aren't going,"Urgh! What is that?" Also, I agree with sparkysarmy - smile!
u think im ****ing ordinary? and give me 3 reasons why i should smile, the world is a messed up place
sparkysarmy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
do i look better or not
You would look a lot better bald. Go and shave your hair off and show us the picture. Thank us later.
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
do i look better or not
I didn't have a problem with it in the first place and you didn't really have much of a beard to begin with so I don't see a difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
u think im ****ing ordinary? and give me 3 reasons why i should smile, the world is a messed up place
If you don't want people's opinions, why post a thread? You're not ugly, nor do your pictures make my knees turn into jelly. A smile can help a lot, though, especially if it reaches the eyes.

Three reasons why you should smile?

1. A smile is attractive.
2. It's nearly the season to be jolly.
Zenomorph
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Gals who say he is good looking have got low standards.

Give me your emails and I'll show you something real
Old_Hat
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You could man up a bit, shave off the ginge beard, metrosexualise yourself with some Nivea for men face cream, get a funky haircut, as it's a bit vicars son, then change your tops to a decent shirt, v necks will suit you better, round necks make you look a bit moleish. Choose warm colours to suit your complexion. Use nice scent as you look like you might smell of tcp. Make an effort, look after yourself and don't be afraid to experiment with your look, it doesn't have to cost much. Keep clean and fresh. You ain't a bad looking lad, roman nose, friendly eyes, just sort out what I've said and you'll get the attention you so crave.
sparkysarmy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
why not talk
Because judging by your general personality and attitude by typing, you come across as a disrespectful, obnoxious fart.
That of course is just my opinion and you may be an absolute delight to be around but I believe I'll find a stallion named martin who drives tractors for a living more believable.

Bit of advice, show more understanding to peoples views when you asked for their opinion on how you look. They are generally trying to give some good feedback and comments.
sparkysarmy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Old_Hat)
You could man up a bit, shave off the ginge beard, metrosexualise yourself with some Nivea for men face cream, get a funky haircut, as it's a bit vicars son, then change your tops to a decent shirt, v necks will suit you better, round necks make you look a bit moleish. Choose warm colours to suit your complexion. Use nice scent as you look like you might smell of tcp. Make an effort, look after yourself and don't be afraid to experiment with your look, it doesn't have to cost much. Keep clean and fresh. You ain't a bad looking lad, roman nose, friendly eyes, just sort out what I've said and you'll get the attention you so crave.
Nail on the head.
mrhedgehog
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Your attitude stinks dude! Fix up yourself before you start complaining about how you look.
voodoochild
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is very cruel guys....

I'm not happy with the behaviour of TSRians today... here is a man who obviously has a lot of issues and you're toying with them in a very dangerous way.

Mods please close this thread and delete on sight future threads "Am i goodlooking" people are just gonna get hurt :/
Old_Hat
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol don't mollycoddle the lad so! It's not dangerous, he's hardly suicidal if during this thread he's been holding a razor and is still with us. He is an adult. He asked. He got. It's dangerous for you to be offended on his behalf. Let him have his moment. He's had some excellent advice.... Especially from me.
watwatwatwatwatw
Rep:
?
am i good looking or not
Old_Hat
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol you're persistent! I think the conclusion is yes but could improve easily with minimal alterations. Who are you trying to attract, girls or guys or both? And why are you asking tonight? Got your eye on someone? Also, go to bed now it's late. I have an excuse to be up, you need to sleep. You're 19 with your whole life ahead of you. I'm past it and leathery.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (104)
19.01%
The paper was reasonable (275)
50.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
19.93%
It was TERRIBLE (59)
10.79%

Watched Threads