Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, rate me watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    You'd have to mop the floor, after seeing a pic of me.
    Poor lad, must be hard when you look so bad that your face makes girls physically sick on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Poor lad, must be hard when you look so bad that your face makes girls physically sick on the floor.
    Haha, i was thinking that. Those idiots annoy me so much... what is the point?! Not funny in the slightest and just no need. Too many of them on these forums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)

(Original post by BCcfc92)
    Haha, i was thinking that. Those idiots annoy me so much... what is the point?! Not funny in the slightest and just no need. Too many of them on these forums.
    You guys need to lighten up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Sorry if I have offended you dude.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Makes a joke... gets told that I need to lighten up...

ReputationRep:

How depressing. What would you advise me to do if my facial aesthetics are well below average? I have a decent body, would that up me on the scale a little bit? What else should I focus on? Any advice would be hugely appreciated.
    Mate your just not my type I like built guys who have dimples You could maybe visit the gym often

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice. Be honest though... judging by the responses here, what I said probably still stands. I won't change entirely obviously, but self-improvement in order to attract more girls is surely a good thing. I am confident from playing sport at a high level and having a decent, well-educated attitude, but being unattractive/a different colour than those I am most attractive to is a large hurdle and naturally, far from ideal! There's so much you can do with your body, which I largely do to feel good for myself and improve for sport anyway, but girls seem to be more interested in face and other qualities. The only other things you can really do are groom yourself with a nice haircut etc and have good teeth, but apart from that, I'm not so sure.
    sounds good to me! Once your skin colour doesn't bother you, this will shine through and others who normally place skin colour as a factor, won't be 'bothered' by it as well. Just don't be too insecure about these trivial things, you'll come across those girls who fit your criteria, and vice versa. Have to remember not to take these opinions too deeply, as it is the internet and only a fraction of your actual personality comes across here. I think you have a pretty good chance at finding girls you're attracted to mate

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.