• Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Sorry! You deserved it more than me! But thanks
    No you did :yep: I can't believe I even got to 2nd :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Angry Stoic)
    I agree that there are some fabulously articulate debaters around. I like to think I'm generally rational in my discourse and that some of my thoughts on religion are reasonably original and I value originality over linguistic flare. Not that rhetoric doesn't have its place!

I think I've been voted to the top for my persistence and ability to debate multiple people at the same time. And tolerate the stupidity of course!

I've started drinking so if you wish for a reply expect a tipsy one!
    I think that's right. You are very persistent, you just keep going in the teeth of all the attacks and general heat. I think you also try very hard to keep it light and you make good points. :cool:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Well, thanks :hugs: :hugs: It definitely is true

*sob* They're sewing my mouth up with painful stitches done by a blunt needle
    You're a rebel Very bad MM :naughty:

Ouch. :console: Must hurt try not to get a perma?

(Original post by AMYC1999)
    You're a rebel Very bad MM :naughty:

Ouch. :console: Must hurt try not to get a perma?
    I honestly don't even try to be!

I'll try. Though, it would probably be better for me in RL if I did
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    I honestly don't even try to be!

I'll try. Though, it would probably be better for me in RL if I did
    I know

I know what you mean, I spend far too much time here, tsr is addictive :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    I think that's right. You are very persistent, you just keep going in the teeth of all the attacks and general heat. I think you also try very hard to keep it light and you make good points. :cool:
    Cheers. My debating style is being lambasted at uni though. Societies have their own Facebook pages and then theirs the debate society. They don't like it cus I keep cracking jokes and winding people up. They all take themselves too seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    You are welcome! you are a pleasant member and I have enjoyed our communications in the last year.

Nevertheless, I'm a liitle bit frustrated that Stonebridge was not shortlisted in helpful-academic-section. His explanations are very understandable, even the ones in difficult matters. He helped a lot in physics (not only in this year) that's why he has it deserved to be nominated at least.
    You can nominate him for a mod's member of the month award. Some months we struggle to find candidates to award it to. We can't be everywhere at once, and so we rely on users to help us recognise people who are being really helpful but flying under the radar
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    That's such a nice layout of smilies, really pleasurable to look at!
    Thanks

I like things to look pretty - especially during important occasions like this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Oh :facepalm:
    My love is still live for you :sexface: :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Only just found this! Wasn't expecting to win anything this year tbh as I've been less and less visible around the place. Thanks to anyone who voted though!

ReputationRep:
    At last found the thread after being away for long, (Apparently).
    Congratulations everyone! :grouphugs:
    Thanks to anyone who considered plus, voted for me.:love:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.