Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    bro im just saying but Sakura is one useless b**ch
    LOOOOL ikr!! :lol: it be wicked if madara just killed her with that black rod in obitos dimension!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGameOfScience)
    LOOOOL ikr!! :lol: it be wicked if madara just killed her with that black rod in obitos dimension!
    i hope he rips her eyeballs out and slices her head off tbh, her indecisiveness is boring me now she does way too much of it and screws up then Sasuke n Naruto always have to clean up the mess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    i hope he rips her eyeballs out and slices her head off tbh, her indecisiveness is boring me now she does way too much of it and screws up then Sasuke n Naruto always have to clean up the mess.
    loooooooool :lol: same here! i am suprised kishi didnt kill her off, he prob wanted to piss ppl off,i hate when sakura just cries then always screams narutoo!! ugh

ReputationRep:
    loooooooool :lol: same here! i am suprised kishi didnt kill her off, he prob wanted to piss ppl off,i hate when sakura just cries then always screams narutoo!! ugh
    I know right, can't wait for this weeks chapter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    I know right, can't wait for this weeks chapter!
    same here man, so pumped!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    Ommgggg people who actually agree with me. Sakura is so effing useless its unbelievable. Like girlie Tsunade taught you why are you still crying for Naruto. Have you no shame? Urgh who I find hella annoying as well is Sasuke am I the only who laughed so hard I cried when he goes 'I'm going to be Hokage'

My babes is in denial!!! Shikimaru is my number one. The show should be named after him. I miss Neji so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oooooo I see you guys talkin about Naruto, I needa catch up so badly!

my all time fave anime has got to be No.6, K Project and Durarara!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sasunerd)
    oooooo I see you guys talkin about Naruto, I needa catch up so badly!

my all time fave anime has got to be No.6, K Project and Durarara!!
    Ooooh same here!! I loved them! Gaaah >_< I loved K Project and Durarara the most!

What about clannad? I know it may not be a fav, but its really good - v. emotional. And Angel Beats

My all time favourites would be DBZ series, the old beyblade, gundam wing (when I was alot younger!)

I also like fairy tail, black butler, and oooh Soul Eater is good too

I still read naruto, bleach and one piece.

hmmm, Samurai Champloo was good too, and Beck anyone?

Cant wait til Akame Ga Kiru comes out :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimeCrazy)
    Ommgggg people who actually agree with me. Sakura is so effing useless its unbelievable. Like girlie Tsunade taught you why are you still crying for Naruto. Have you no shame? Urgh who I find hella annoying as well is Sasuke am I the only who laughed so hard I cried when he goes 'I'm going to be Hokage'

My babes is in denial!!! Shikimaru is my number one. The show should be named after him. I miss Neji so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sasgay thinking he'll be hokage...naruto will kick his ass.

I miss Jiiraya way more than I do Neji though. Tsunade's boobs doe :sexface: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    sasgay thinking he'll be hokage...naruto will kick his ass.

I miss Jiiraya way more than I do Neji though. Tsunade's boobs doe :sexface: :lol:
    Lol I call him that as well xD naruto is so gonna kick his ass. But Naruto im getting vexed at as well. Omg Jiiraya I miss him so much ;( his death was like damnnnnn.

Lol what is it with guys and boobs? Kmt. I'm starting to see why u guys are watching animes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol I call him that as well xD naruto is so gonna kick his ass. But Naruto im getting vexed at as well. Omg Jiiraya I miss him so much ;( his death was like damnnnnn.

Lol what is it with guys and boobs? Kmt. I'm starting to see why u guys are watching animes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know right??!! I was so sad, he was such a good character. I know this is probably unlikely but i think he's still alive only because Tsunade and Oruchi are still alive...it doesnt really make much sense why they would revive oruchimaru and save tsunade when her body got cut in half basically maybe he's setting up an epic return by Jiiraya but idk fans might be pissed at that.

Also where the hell is Sai or yamato. Haven't seen those two for sooo many chapterd its crazy..

:lol: not going to lie those boobs are v.touchable :sexface:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i agree with you on sakura! 500% lol, i am suprised she not dead yet tbh, i hope she can never get out of obito's dimension lol, like she just get stuck there saying naruto for all eternity!! but i think sasuke is ok, loool how he wanted to be hokage was funny, i never expected that, well tbh i kind of did, shiimaru is a boss he has an i.q of 200! neji's ok lol, but how he talked about destiny to naruto doing the chunin exams was actually right, but also that idea or part of the story is flawed as naruto kept saying it wasnt his destiny or that he can do it through sheer hard work when in fact he did have a destiny to become hokage he was destined he had ashura's chakra and the nine tails, and he was the son of minato, who is strong and err i forgot his mums name but she had strong chakra lol. my favourite is itachi! he is just a boss, i reckon he could beat sasuke in his eternal mangekyou form.

having said this i havent read the manga yet :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO neeed to read it now asap!!

ReputationRep:

having said this i havent read the manga yet :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO neeed to read it now asap!!
    damn was hyping over that team 7 reunion :love:

just matched perfectly with the day they took the bells from Kakashi

ReputationRep:
    Due to my general lack of exposure to anime shows, I have to say Bleach. It does suck how the fillers get progressively worse as it goes on though; "So, most of the main cast is stuck in an alternate dimension trying to save their friend, lets forget about this and make 20+ episodes that are completely unrelated to the main story and have no lasting effect of ever happening. This happens twice. The bount arc is pretty decent in hindsight compared to the whole zanpakuto spirit thing though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qno2)
    Due to my general lack of exposure to anime shows, I have to say Bleach. It does suck how the fillers get progressively worse as it goes on though; "So, most of the main cast is stuck in an alternate dimension trying to save their friend, lets forget about this and make 20+ episodes that are completely unrelated to the main story and have no lasting effect of ever happening. This happens twice. The bount arc is pretty decent in hindsight compared to the whole zanpakuto spirit thing though.
    One of the reasons I started HATING bleach was because the Zanpakto arc never ended. At one point I thought it was done and then half way through another arc it came back. Like swerve I aint got time for this.

The plot went pointless yo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    damn was hyping over that team 7 reunion :love:

just matched perfectly with the day they took the bells from Kakashi
    :lol: haha same here! and how they all accomplished some of their goals, although, i wonder why sasuke still wants to be hokage,

but i am so suprised that kakashi has got his normal eye back, he has now become a lower ranked shinobi, he wont have any sharingan abilities, do you think his life as a shinobi is over?

and madara is a boss for planning all of that!! but most of all this chapter shows sakuras uselessness again, she couldnt even destroy the rinnegan :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    :lol: haha same here! and how they all accomplished some of their goals, although, i wonder why sasuke still wants to be hokage,

but i am so suprised that kakashi has got his normal eye back, he has now become a lower ranked shinobi, he wont have any sharingan abilities, do you think his life as a shinobi is over?

and madara is a boss for planning all of that!! but most of all this chapter shows sakuras uselessness again, she couldnt even destroy the rinnegan :facepalm:
    I just saw the Shippuden episode yesterday and the reason why Hiruzen put those three together, and Kakashi asked I can see why you put Naruto and Sasuke together they are special young kids but why Sakura as the third? and he said "Sakura is average" but she will become a good ninja so i guess we'll see what happens :lol:

both female characters though played a major role in keeping Naruto and Sasuke alive if it wasn't for them they would have probably died. Naruto can control nature energy though so that's cool.

Nahh Kakashi was a strong shinobi without the sharingan just the sharingan helped him read movements, and use justu like kamui and copy some. He can still use lightning blade and summon those dogs and who knows he might be getting a power up since we know Guy is now so strong it would make sense for Kakashi to match him because they are close rivals (so Kakashi might have an ultimate technique we've never seen before).

ReputationRep:
    One of the reasons I started HATING bleach was because the Zanpakto arc never ended. At one point I thought it was done and then half way through another arc it came back. Like swerve I ain't got time for this.

The plot went pointless yo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you look at it impartially, it makes sense why it comes back in the last filler arc but it doesn't redeem it in any way. One thing that does annoy me about the whole series though is how there is all these potential relationships there but nothing happens with any of them. They devoted a few episodes to how Orihime feels about Ichigo but all the other characters just ignore it. I also don't like how once Nel got defeated by Nnoitra, no one ever mentioned her again though I'm told she does appear in a later manga bit.

ReputationRep:
    Gintama! No one's even mentioned it yet!

ReputationRep:
    puella magi madoka magica

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.