Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How long did your first relationship last and how old were you? Watch

I had my first relationship when I was about 13/14 and it lasted couple of months.
    But my first serious long term relationship was from 17 to 24 years old. We lived together for a couple of months.

ReputationRep:
    19, 8 months.

ReputationRep:
    about 2 weeks and i was 11 lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)
    I was with some guy when I was 15 for 8 months, but that was only really because I was bored and everyone else had a boyfriend.

My first proper relationship (the first person I ever truly loved) started when I was 16 - he made such an impression that I was exclusive to him from pretty much the day we met (here, actually). That lasted for just over a year and a half
    you met on tsr?

ReputationRep:
    First relationship at 14 lasted for 2 years and I lost my v to him at 14 hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newblood)
    you met on tsr?
    Yep!

ReputationRep:
    Yep!
    how were you exclusive from the day you met on tsr. that sounds kinda stalker-crazy ... no offense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by um12)
    15, 7 years.

Key advice: don't stay in a relationship because of previous time investment. People's attitudes and priorities change. If I had known this at the time, it would have been 5 years not 7...
    14, 7 years. If I had known that early on it would have been less than a year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newblood)
    how were you exclusive from the day you met on tsr. that sounds kinda stalker-crazy ... no offense
    Okay maybe not the exact day but within a week or so. I was going through a really tough time with some ******** who messing me around and he was there for me

ReputationRep:
    Okay maybe not the exact day but within a week or so. I was going through a really tough time with some ******** who messing me around and he was there for me
    Ah fair enough. Atleast it worked out nicely for u gyal , bless x

ReputationRep:
    16, 2 and a half years

ReputationRep:
    15 almost 3 months

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.