Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Girls, what attributes most attract you to boys? Watch

• View Poll Results: Girls what attributes most attract you to boys? (one choice only)
    Looks
    9.30%
    Money/wealth
    4.65%
    Physical Chemistry
    4.65%
    Personality (generic)
    6.98%
    Charm
    3.49%
    Humour
    30.23%
    Social Skills/socialability/outgoing
    4.65%
    Lifestyle
    1.16%
    Social Status/fame
    1.16%
    Job/Career
    1.16%
    Muscular
    2.33%
    Dress Sense/Hair Style/fashion
    1.16%
    Ambitious
    1.16%
    Smart/Intelligent
    12.79%
    Adventurer/thrill seeker
    2.33%
    Caring personality
    12.79%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A100whoo)
    Haha, good cause i'm very demanding :P

And all this after wedding ofc ofc
    Demanding in what sense?? you have some secret dark side to you that no-one knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Demanding in what sense?? you have some secret dark side to you that no-one knows?
    I couldn't possibly write it on here.... and there are many sides to me for you to explore :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A100whoo)
    I couldn't possibly write it on here.... and there are many sides to me for you to explore :P
    Well i'm always available to PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LJStudent)
    Soon enough if you're lucky
    oooh exciting times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polecat)
    aha probably But hell no to the English, try Scottish?

I read this in an Austrian accent. . . What other accents do you have to offer?
    Well helloooh there lassie, I'm frum scortland

good enough to get in your pants now?

ReputationRep:
    Sense of humour is a big thing! If someone could make you laugh, what else would you possibly want? :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Big ****.
    Oh.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous Coward)
    I always find comments like "I love a man who can make me laugh" a bit vague.

Very few people you spend a decent amount of time with will fail to make you laugh at least every now and then. It's rarer to find someone who can't make you laugh than it is to find someone who can.
    Even thinking about the people I work with - depending on the topic, every single one of us can say something to raise a collective laugh. We're all about as 'funny' as each other.

Unless people actually mean a Michael McIntyre type guy. But those type of always-joking-about-everything guys get quite annoying and tiring, and don't usually get taken too seriously.
    I agree with this. I think the 'makes me laugh' thing is a bit overrated when it comes to attraction. People naturally laugh more when they are round someone they are attracted too but I don't think it is a source of attraction the way people think it is.

There's a fine line on being funny too. Some people are try hards and it gets really awkward and annoying if they are not actually funny and everyone just has to tolerate them. Possibly the most common version of this is the guy who is occasionally quite funny, and so gets a genuine laugh, but then tries to brand himself based on humour so tries to be a comedian 24/7 and is then just not funny most of the time.

Far better to be someone who is just occasionally funny and doesn't try hard.

Some guys are naturally witty and do make you laugh, but unfortunately when I think of the guys I know that fall in to this category they are single and not especially successful with girls even if they have female friends.

according to psychologist intelligence & money are the most important thing to women. I do hope that's right because I don't have much going for me. Though looks are what's meant to be important to men & I really don't care too much for looks, for me it's more about trust & knowing that they'll always be there for me.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely humour. The majority of my personality is not taking things too seriously so if I met a guy like that - regardless of appearance - I'd probably fall for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaceMindu)
    Well helloooh there lassie, I'm frum scortland

good enough to get in your pants now?
    Oh my god, yes. Get in my bed. Now.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.