Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keileigh)
    Facebook group for April 15 intake:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/708320052565363/

xx
    Thanks chick but I don't have Facebook I'll be making an account soon though xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannahgreen)
    Ooh fab are you in our Facebook group? Think there's a couple of Rachel's on there!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep I'm rachel Harrison X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rach_22)
    Yep I'm rachel Harrison X
    Ah okay I'm glad! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zara_93x)
    Thanks chick but I don't have Facebook I'll be making an account soon though xx
    Hi Zara !!! When did you find out you had a place I'm to excited to start now !!!! Yes make a fb account and get on the group

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellybee)
    Hi Zara !!! When did you find out you had a place I'm to excited to start now !!!! Yes make a fb account and get on the group

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I found out in May I'm really excited too! Will you be staying on campus? And are you starting in April too? I will definitely make one very soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zara_93x)
    Hey! I found out in May I'm really excited too! Will you be staying on campus? And are you starting in April too? I will definitely make one very soon
    Hey no I have a house and a family so staying home you?? And yes April 15 excited to start x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I've sent the request to join the group x

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.