Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    I see it the other way round, Ozil owes us trophies given his wages and transfer fee. Players like Sagna I see are owed a trophy, and of course Arsene himself.
    Really? I've never really thought of it like that. You're right in every sense, I just saw it as a way of not disappointing ozil because let's be honest RM to Arsenal is a slight step down rather than the other way round. I want to do it for Koscielny as well, last season he said he'll leave if we didn't win anything this year, I just really like the guy. But most importantly Sagna, Wenger and of course the fans like you said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Really? I've never really thought of it like that. You're right in every sense, I just saw it as a way of not disappointing ozil because let's be honest RM to Arsenal is a slight step down rather than the other way round. I want to do it for Koscielny as well, last season he said he'll leave if we didn't win anything this year, I just really like the guy. But most importantly Sagna, Wenger and of course the fans like you said.
    I think Rosicky, Walcott and a few others deserve it the most. I get your point and also Zurich's point regarding Ozil and so agree with them both. He kind of owes us and kind of doesn't tbf.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondGroovey)
    I think Rosicky, Walcott and a few others deserve it the most. I get your point and also Zurich's point regarding Ozil and so agree with them both. He kind of owes us and kind of doesn't tbf.
    Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that no Arsenal player in this current squad has ever won anything with us, thus meaning that non of them were here the last time we did so in 2005. All the players deserve it in that sense more than anything. I swear of we do end up winning it I'll shed a couple of tears and I can't wait to see Wenger's face.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that no Arsenal player in this current squad has ever won anything with us, thus meaning that non of them were here the last time we did so in 2005. All the players deserve it in that sense more than anything. I swear of we do end up winning it I'll shed a couple of tears and I can't wait to see Wenger's face.
    Flamini?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Flamini?
    Well yeah I suppose so but that's kinda different ain't it? But still, would be nice to do it for him too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Inb4 consistent top 4 makes a team a bigger club than winning the FA cup consistently.
    No team in English football wins the FA cup consistently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    No team in English football wins the FA cup consistently...
    Chelsea have been probably the most consistent. Is it 3 in last 7 years or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Chelsea have been probably the most consistent. Is it 3 in last 7 years or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    4 FA cup trophies since 2007.

4 in 7 years is pretty boss tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    4 FA cup trophies since 2007.

4 in 7 years is pretty boss tbf.
    4 in 7, didn't realise your record was as good as that, fair enough.

We had 3 in 4 at one point though, and lost a final a year before that run. (00-05)

ReputationRep:
    4 in 7, didn't realise your record was as good as that, fair enough.

We had 3 in 4 at one point though, and lost a final a year before that run. (00-05)
    :lol: I dropped History at GCSE man allow it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    :lol: I dropped History at GCSE man allow it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I genuinely did a degree in history :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely did a degree in history :awesome:
    as you were then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone think we should just keep Verm as our backup LB? He's more defensive minded so he's a good alternative to Gibbs and we can then sell Nacho and buy another CB. Utility players are always useful.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, giroud has three goals less than sturridge.. That's.. Weird lol

But having said that.. Suarez has 29 haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Wow, giroud has three goals less than sturridge.. That's.. Weird lol

But having said that.. Suarez has 29 haha
    Sturridge has been in... Oh forget it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, so they'll both be available for Sunday then.
    Feels like ages since united last played a match, was your match postponed due to your opposition being in a cup competition or what?

Yeah exactly. One of the Hull players, I think it was Curtis Davies after their Semi against Sheffield united said to the media "it's more pressure on Arsenal than us, we all know they haven't won anything for the past 9 years so we're looking to cause an upset". They ain't playing. But I'm sure we'll come through, even Ozil had his eyes set on Wembley since day one!

And speaking of Ozil, all I could think of was him yesterday when RM won the copa.
    Yeah we were meant to play Hull but they had a semi on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Which was probably for the best. I'm tired of watching the borefest that we play.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Which was probably for the best. I'm tired of watching the borefest that we play.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We've actually scored 4 goals in each of our last 2 league games

ReputationRep:
    We've actually scored 4 goals in each of our last 2 league games
    Haha maybe so but I still got bored watching it. Having said that the Kag-Mata link up against Newcastle :coma:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.