Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What's your age and credit card limit(s)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plumstone)
    20. Don't have any. I have enough money not to need them
    I think a fair proportion of credit card users have enough money not to need them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Key123)
    I think a fair proportion of credit card users have enough money not to need them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then why have them? Serious question; I haven't looked into it so I don't know what the benefits are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Businesses can get huge lines of credit successful or not, my business which has made a profit but is still getting to the stable point has a credit line of £32k in HK for just one CC and hell of a lot more in Dubai (although admittedly it's connected to the real estate side). If your business plan is solid and you're showing signs of growth and know the direction you're heading, you can get credit easily.
    Not the case at all in the UK for SMEs! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...d-9165729.html

ReputationRep:
    Then why have them? Serious question; I haven't looked into it so I don't know what the benefits are.
    Some pay cashback.

(Original post by a729)
    Not the case at all in the UK for SMEs! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...d-9165729.html
    Ridiculous, I guess it depends on what people are borrowing for then, I recently raised capital to purchase property in the UK, I guess it's different as it's secured debt rather than unsecured but it's still possible to get finance through a LTD company. I suppose it also helps that I have the backing of a financially secure family trust which can bail me out should I require it

ReputationRep:
    age 19

1. - £1000
    2. - £750

ReputationRep:
    Age 21

1. £2000 (Got it when i was 19)

ReputationRep:
    I have mine for cashback.

Set to make around £300 this year from using my cards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.