ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geodawson)
    "I need the toilet".
    *Goes to toilet*
    5 minutes later: "I need the toilet".
    This made me laugh. I do this, too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Oh ****, this is it, the moment of truth. Why oh why didn't I prepare more for this. All those days spent lazing around could have been spent revising, why do I never learn. I know nothing!" Coupled with a sense of impending doom naturally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottejyp)
    Do I need to pee
    Am I going to **** myself
    I hope I dont get a tummy ache
    What if I shake so bad everyone can hear my table rattling
    Are the chickens going to squawk
    Are the chickens going to shut up
    My head hurts
    I'm thirsty
    I think I need to pee
    Am I sweating
    Stimulus, receptor, sensory neuron, relay neuron, synapse, motor neuron, effector
    Evaporation doesn't have a u in it
    This is going to be terrible
    I wonder if anyone else is freaking out as bad as I am
    I want to go home

I get so many ridiculous thoughts

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I start to get excited (I know, strange) It's like that feeling of excitement/nervousness. Then I think:
    "Ok lemme stop smiling now before someone sees me and thinks I'm trying to communicate"
    "Wow, will they stop talking and let us start"
    "Let me make sure I'm comfy" *Adjusts my position on the chair* *Accidentally makes loud noise* - "Oopsy"

Does anyone think the same so I know I'm not crazy? Haha

ReputationRep:
    It goes in two steps:

1) Before going to bed (Unless you do an all-nighter) I feel like I know everything. (#Happy, #Confident, #CallMeGoogle)
    2) Waking Up (Or on the way to school if you didn't sleep) - Hmm, maybe I should read other some notes just to make sure...
    3) Walking into exam room - Brain begins to die.
    4) Exam starts - Name? Exam Centre? What is this, what is my name? Where am I?
    5) Fail, cry, be sad.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your responses guys !!
    Some of them are hilarious!!!
    I need to find a way think positively this time around

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geodawson)
    "I need the toilet".
    *Goes to toilet*
    5 minutes later: "I need the toilet".
    :0 you have time to go to the toilet?
    I don't even have time to look at the clock

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    f
    m
    l

ReputationRep:
    My wrist is going to kill..

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to fail! I forget absolutely everything about 10 minutes before the exam and panic. But i start to remember things about 5 minutes after the exam starts.

ReputationRep:
    I used to panic a lot, then I was given some advice by my dad! He told me that he'd read somewhere the best thing to do, is almost create a little novelty situation in your head: so imagine you've already sat down, and the invidiulator has said you can start, you turn over the first page, and the questions are perfect. You know all the answers with ease, and feel extremely confident in the exam.
    as much as you right now l may not believe that's how things will turn out, it puts you in a good mind set, and subconsciously, it means your brain is already beginning to think of answers to some plausible questions, so there's actually more chance of it happening!
    I laughed at my dad when he first told me, cause I thought he sounded absurd, but I tried it anyway, and it worked! I first did this for my UKCAT exam, and then continued doing it for all my AS and A2 exams, and now, i actually don't really get very nervous anymore!

ReputationRep:

Play this song, just dont listen to what he says and the beat. xD

ReputationRep:
    Usually completely random stuff like "omg these chairs are so uncomfortable I don't know how to sit"
    "haha that invigilator made a bad fashion choice today"
    "I wonder what's in the fridge for lunch.."
    "Can we just start already?"

ReputationRep:
    Or imagine the Armstrong and miller sketch with the invigilators doing cartwheels and stuff secretly behind us XD

ReputationRep:
    The Battlefield theme plays in my head as I walk in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Can't wait for nap time. Can't wait for food time. Just get through this then you can have both. Do we have a deal? Good. And don't sneeze really loudly. Oh bum I can't remember that thing...no it's fine, you'll remember it if you meditate. Wait what? You can't meditate now, you're about to go into the exam hall! (Since when do you even meditate...?) Oh brill now I have to be silent and it all gets very lonely and depressing. I just want love. That's all we need. How bad will it be if I hug someone- I mean we haven't even sat down yet. Omg what am i even doing, where's my seat. I hate these desks. Why can't we have bigger desks. And comfy seats. A sofa. With pizza. Whoa, concentrate. On what? It hasn't started yet. What is the invigilator wearing!? NOOO why is she wearing big clunky boots? She's going to be so loud, pacing around in those. Oh no what if I punch her in the face...not good. We should be tolerant of each other. Good people have tolerance. I strive to be a better person. As we all should. I am at peace with myself and my surroundings. Okay now I'm ready...but it's too late to get gum. Get over it. Now shut up, internal dialogue, we're about to do lots of horrible sad things."

ReputationRep:
    if I fail this whats the worst that can happen, and each time the potential loss gets greater. But once you graduate you can fail your masters and doenst really matter you stitll have a degree

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.