Report 12 years ago
Updated my website

www.ctranter.co.uk
aleathiel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ooh very cool! I like your sketches, I wish I was that good!
Rafa
Badges: 1
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
Updated my website

www.ctranter.co.uk
Looks class , ever thought about doing tutorials?
TSRXShogun
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hi guys Im a noob in phottoshopping and 3d animation etc so give me a break lol anyway can I join? Im more ot animation and Im learning 3ds Max and Maya (basically Im trying to do some animation/game works, etc). Lookin forward for the soc and maybe try to learn new stuff.
generalebriety
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Shogun_X13)
Hi guys Im a noob in phottoshopping and 3d animation etc so give me a break lol anyway can I join? Im more ot animation and Im learning 3ds Max and Maya (basically Im trying to do some animation/game works, etc). Lookin forward for the soc and maybe try to learn new stuff.
Sure - you'll have to click the link 'Socs' at the top, find the Photoshopping society (around page 5), and request to join.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
Looks class , ever thought about doing tutorials?
For the photoshop work there isn't really any tutorial to follow. If you want to improve you should get practicing! Join a design communinty and get into photoshop tennis. It's great fun and it'll really improve your skills.
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
For the photoshop work there isn't really any tutorial to follow. If you want to improve you should get practicing! Join a design communinty and get into photoshop tennis. It's great fun and it'll really improve your skills.
Know any good Design Communities?, im registered on Pixel2Life....i dont know if thats any good....they have pretty good tutorials there....Thanks for the info
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well I'm mainly over at flashkit.com which isn't striclty design orientated but it does have a design sub-forum. It's not the biggest but I just like it cos i've been there for years and its anice bunch of people.

http://www.behindthecurtain.org/board/ is pretty good, we have inter-forum battles pretty often. Ingo, the guy that runs it is very talented.

Hmmmm there are a few other ones that died recently, and i mean loads more good ones I don't know about.
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
Well I'm mainly over at flashkit.com which isn't striclty design orientated but it does have a design sub-forum. It's not the biggest but I just like it cos i've been there for years and its anice bunch of people.

http://www.behindthecurtain.org/board/ is pretty good, we have inter-forum battles pretty often. Ingo, the guy that runs it is very talented.

Hmmmm there are a few other ones that died recently, and i mean loads more good ones I don't know about.
Thanks for that, cheers :yy:
Mangaroo
Badges: 10
Report 12 years ago
Updated my website

www.ctranter.co.uk
awesome as usual especially "creep"
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by aleathiel)
I love photoshop but sadly I only have paintshop on my pc for now
Hiya, Sara :wavey: Going to join us?
aleathiel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
Hiya, Sara :wavey: Going to join us?
yeah
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by aleathiel)
yeah
:five:
TakingOutTheGash
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The lightening looks rubbish, but the waves themselves look pretty real I think!

http://www.ego-chimp.com/uploads/storm.mov
Pippak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
TakingOutTheGash, that's amazing! I'm a bit scared by how good that is actually.

Hey, I think I'll join you guys as I've been looking for graphics-y people on here for aaaages.

I'm mainly into fanart/blending etc, though I've recently worked out how to retouch stuff so it looks almost real. Absolutely rubbish at anything from stratch though. I use Photoshop CS2 (very illegally) and PSPX for basic stuff seeing as how my copy of that is actually supposed to be on my computer. I'll link to some decent stuff just as soon as I can trawl through my imageshack - do you want to see some before I join?
generalebriety
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Pippak)
I'm mainly into fanart/blending etc, though I've recently worked out how to retouch stuff so it looks almost real. Absolutely rubbish at anything from stratch though. I use Photoshop CS2 (very illegally) and PSPX for basic stuff seeing as how my copy of that is actually supposed to be on my computer. I'll link to some decent stuff just as soon as I can trawl through my imageshack - do you want to see some before I join?
Meh, I just add anyone who wants to join anyway. The more the merrier, I say. Hopefully, I'll start being a tiny bit active on this soc, considering it's mine and i've posted nothing. :p: I'll get round to it eventually. I still blame it on my computer dying.

But yeah, show us some stuff.
Pippak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Please don't judge me!

Airbrushing/colourising (of this, if you care)

Blend competition.

Blog header for friend..

Worryingly, there's nothing that recent in there.
(oh, and if anything's watermarked with "polly", that's because that's the name I use on another forum).

This is my first society - I'm all excited now!
Larry Qwerty David
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nice work
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Larry Qwerty David)
Nice work
:ditto:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pippak)
Please don't judge me!
Any reason why you've made the first so washed-out?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (178)
18.74%
No (573)
60.32%
Not really bothered about them (199)
20.95%

Watched Threads