Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Glitch or real?
    Glitch
    18.75%
    Real
    81.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Why)
    Hmm.. I think it's a glitch. Seems like everyone's gotten into their firm which isnt right heh
    Well, would you post here if you hadn't met your offer?

ReputationRep:
    do u think track may be accessible again before 9am? lol

ReputationRep:
    Flaze, it was open for a 5-10 minute window after a few of us found the url thats being posted. Since then its been locked down by the evil UCAS engineers. It said I'd got in to my firm, but I'm taking it with a pinch of salt atm.

ReputationRep:
    Stupid UCAS, we should complain about it not being available yet, since it's stopping us from being able to sleep....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej)
    You do know that if alot of people are trying to access it at the same time, or are doing what you are doing, it will actually slow track down don't you?
    not really, they are expecting 250,000+ hits tomorrow I think they can cope with a few of us tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Why)
    Hmm.. I think it's a glitch. Seems like everyone's gotten into their firm which isnt right heh

is it really?

look at the type of people we are, on a forum at 1am refreshing ucas over and over, we are the type who do well in exams lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Why)
    Don't bloody say that!

I was thinking the same though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Atleast one person in the thousands of users would post.. and they could always meet their insurance.. which isnt really bad news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloo)
    Flaze, it was open for a 5-10 minute window after a few of us found the url thats being posted. Since then its been locked down by the evil UCAS engineers. It said I'd got in to my firm, but I'm taking it with a pinch of salt atm.
    it's definitely right. They've updated everything and are leaving it without a link from the main site and unavailable for some reason now. I emailed the ****ers asking them to open it but I doubt they will!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loopymeg)
    Stupid UCAS, we should complain about it not being available yet, since it's stopping us from being able to sleep....
    It was never supposed to be up before 8am, we got in by mistake and I was just alerting the community.

Obviously cant do it anymore

ReputationRep:
    Would you get that "congratulations!" message even if it's your insurance you got into?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloo)
    *goes insane with fury over ucas*

ReputationRep:
    Why Why Would They Do This.......????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomHHHH)
    is it really?

look at the type of people we are, on a forum at 1am refreshing ucas over and over, we are the type who do well in exams lol
    Yeah but it's likely it was a glitch.. just pointing that out! I'd wait until 8AM or better yet, after getting your results from school (or wherever).

ReputationRep:
    it's definitely right. They've updated everything and are leaving it without a link from the main site and unavailable for some reason now. I emailed the ****ers asking them to open it but I doubt they will!!
    No doubt the excuse is "It wouldn't be fair on those who didn't care about Uni enough to stay up late"

ReputationRep:
    damn, was looking at the clearing list, o well **** my heart is having a disco inside me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloo)
    Yeah after that security mistake I dont think it will re open until 8 am now

ReputationRep:
    Mine did. Nice one darryl, you are indeed "the man". Im an LSE Government-er. Safe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linguist786)
    Would you get that "congratulations!" message even if it's your insurance you got into?
    Well, you've still had a successful application, so I suppose you would do, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darryl)
    It was never supposed to be up before 8am, we got in by mistake and I was just alerting the community.

Obviously cant do it anymore
    I meant that they should have had it ready to go live at midnight, rather than at 8am. It's torture having to wait

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.