Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If Messi wins the WC, is anyone going to claim that Ronaldo is better? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    well theoretically messi doesn't win the world cup his team does and Ronaldo is better due to his pace and that he can at least header the ball whereas messi needs stilts to do it. some people will say messi is better well they're wrong fifa overate him like for gamers on Fifa 14 Messi has 97 finishing has he? i dont think so as this means his accuracy is almost perfect well in real life he misses shots so overall his finishing cant be 97. Both Messi and Ronaldo fans i accept one of them is the best but end of the day Barcelona are gradually losing their best players while real Madrid are gaining so how is it likely for world class midfielders of barcelona to assist to such a 'talent' when their retiring in this case messi will get less goals. e.g. Xavi and Iniesta will leave sooner or later but theyve got rakitic who isnt as world class as them so how is he going to feed the ball to messi if he aint that good. whilst Real are gaining players such as Kroos and Falcao as well as their young talents Bale and Illara who are far more better and can give the ball to Ronaldo or Benzema which shows overall ronaldo will succeed in scoring more goals than messi as he has such talents that can feed the ball to him. so looking team wise Ronaldo is a much better player as he can score goals from the wing or assist whilst for messi his wingers have no chance in crossing it in towards messi as he is too small to get the header instead his team mates have to pass toget it to messi or score themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGKR9)
    well theoretically messi doesn't win the world cup his team does and Ronaldo is better due to his pace and that he can at least header the ball whereas messi needs stilts to do it. some people will say messi is better well they're wrong fifa overate him like for gamers on Fifa 14 Messi has 97 finishing has he? i dont think so as this means his accuracy is almost perfect well in real life he misses shots so overall his finishing cant be 97. Both Messi and Ronaldo fans i accept one of them is the best but end of the day Barcelona are gradually losing their best players while real Madrid are gaining so how is it likely for world class midfielders of barcelona to assist to such a 'talent' when their retiring in this case messi will get less goals. e.g. Xavi and Iniesta will leave sooner or later but theyve got rakitic who isnt as world class as them so how is he going to feed the ball to messi if he aint that good. whilst Real are gaining players such as Kroos and Falcao as well as their young talents Bale and Illara who are far more better and can give the ball to Ronaldo or Benzema which shows overall ronaldo will succeed in scoring more goals than messi as he has such talents that can feed the ball to him. so looking team wise Ronaldo is a much better player as he can score goals from the wing or assist whilst for messi his wingers have no chance in crossing it in towards messi as he is too small to get the header instead his team mates have to pass toget it to messi or score themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    He is, that's what you call an analysis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    People like to go against the grain for the sake of it. The Messi bandwagon is a bandwagon worth being on.
    This. He is certainly the best I have ever seen (I have watched football since 95).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.