Posted from TSR Mobile
      Yea it's in my top 3 for sure. Feel like I can relate to Holden so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by arfah)
      Yea it's in my top 3 for sure. Feel like I can relate to Holden so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
      He's such an interesting character!

I agree, I think a lot of young adults/teenagers can relate to Holden's character which makes it more enjoyable to read.

You have a good taste in books

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I haven't read as many books as some people maybe over 50-60 and most of them are series, but without a doubt the best book i have ever read is 'The Bunker Diary' by Kevin Brooks. I remember being in waterstones and my mum saw it on the shelf, but usually i never go for thriller books, mainly romance or fantasy, so i gave it a go, and till this day it is my favourite book! It's a complete mystery, and the blurb doesn't give anything for the readers to go on, it's not predictable at all which is what surprised me all the way through!

ReputationRep:
      The Road by Cormac McCarthy, a post apocalyptic survival story, serious feels.

(Original post by SemperLiber)
        The Road by Cormac McCarthy, a post apocalyptic survival story, serious feels.
        Good taste. I love that book.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by arfah)
        Good taste. I love that book.

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Thank you, I love most things post-apocalyptic and both the novel and the film were just amazing. I read the novel then watched the film expecting it to be terrible but it was surprisingly great.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.