The Student Room Group

Why do people hate immigrants?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by neal95
You have some good points OP but we don't want freshies coming from abroad to marry here they are not English and hardly speak a word of English and most likely take more from the economy than they contribute. Before anyone plays the race card of me I am saying this as a British Indian :P

Look at the economic position of the Indian community.

Indian immigrants are a blessing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Threads like this at least prove to white people that immigrants, at least some of them, are bigoted racial supremacists.

Lots of immigrants think white people are scum. White people need to organise and defend themselves from this hatred.

The days are over when immigrants can pull the race card. They are the racists.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 102
Original post by imtelling
Threads like this at least prove to white people that immigrants, at least some of them, are bigoted racial supremacists.

Lots of immigrants think white people are scum. White people need to organise and defend themselves from this hatred.

The days are over when immigrants can pull the race card. They are the racists.

Its all a product of your colonial past coming to haunt you, you screwed India over and now they will screw you over. In decades to come you might screw them over again, who knows
Original post by jaang
Its all a product of your colonial past coming to haunt you, you screwed India over and now they will screw you over. In decades to come you might screw them over again, who knows

I'm not white British. Your racism has no traction with me.

Wasn't India colonised and ruled for 800 years by Muslims before the British arrived?

Racists always have justifications for their racism. Your justifications are no different.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jaang

I'm not worried about what any immigrant can even try to do to me. I didn't conquer India, nor did my forefathers. I will not be accountable for something my country did in the past. I had no input in to their actions.

However I have enough weapons to keep myself safe if this country does go to the dogs. Nobody will come on my land and take it from me.
Reply 105
I'm not white British. Your racism has no traction with me.

Wasn't India colonised and ruled for 800 years by Muslims before the British arrived?

Racists always have justifications for their racism.

Isn't India screwing muslims over, of course it is. Hasn't Britain destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan? If this is country is gonna screw others then the favour must be returned, fair is fair right.
Original post by jaang
Isn't India screwing muslims over, of course it is. Hasn't Britain destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan? If this is country is gonna screw others then the favour must be returned, fair is fair right.

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
Mahatma Gandhi
Reply 107
Original post by universal_set
Mahatma Gandhi

All is fair in war.
Original post by jaang

Britain introduced the modern world to India. Which is why India is becoming successful today.

in fact, most of the richest non-western countries in the world today are former British colonies.

maybe instead of hate, you should give thanks. Just a thought?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 109
Original post by DiddyDec
I'm not worried about what any immigrant can even try to do to me. I didn't conquer India, nor did my forefathers. I will not be accountable for something my country did in the past. I had no input in to their actions.

However I have enough weapons to keep myself safe if this country does go to the dogs. Nobody will come on my land and take it from me.

There is more than one way to destroy a country ie socially and economically india is 1 billion strong in decades to come and with improved education and skill it will seriously harm western economies esp given that india neighbours the rising giant china
Mahatma Gandhi

If you are white British, you have to understand the hatred these immigrants feel towards you.

As non-white British I see it. But, you white british are too politically correct to understand what's happening.

White guilt is not an option for you people anymore.
Reply 111
Britain introduced the modern world to India. Which is why India is becoming successful today.

in fact, most of the richest non-western countries in the world today are former British colonies.

maybe instead of hate, you should give thanks. Just a thought?

Maybe let america occupy you and introduce more modern stuff to you like killing iraqi children? Oh forgot you are already their biatches in every sense of the word. Occupation will never be tolerated, you raped the resources of india and you mist pay for it.
Original post by jaang
All is fair in war.

LOL, what war?

Whoever hates UK or Britons then please immediately leave this country.
I don't hate immigrants. I hate the muppets in Parliament who signed us up to the EU and free movement which has been abused by companies and this has led to income inequality growing in the UK. Most immigrants are of net benefit. Indians and Pakistanis who come here require permits and VISA's and get here on merit. They are of great value to our country and a lot of them have also done more for it than many Brits. My issue is more to do with the EU. These people in the EU don't always get here on merit because they can come here thanks to free movement and take a chance. Sounds wonderful in theory but its actually come at a great cost to not only British people but immigrants who came here on merit. Even as a UKIP voter I encourage allocating VISA's and work permits to those who deserve them and want to help our economy and integrate. If anything if we had controlled immigration the attitude towards immigrants would change. You would need to be skilled to enter and therefore you'd effectively be seen as skilled people. The problem at the moment is Roma gypsies can come into the UK freely, criminals from Europe can come into the UK freely all because of this disgusting political union. When you let these people in and they cause problems then the natives will get hostile and get fed up.

Is it fair that an ex Romanian criminal with a background in trafficking can come to the UK freely but an Indian doctor who will benefit our economy and work in the NHS requires a visa and permit? No. Everyone should require a permit and visa and we should be allowed to ensure quality skilled people come into the UK from everywhere as opposed to an open door policy to Europe.

With talk of Turkey joining too it's also a possible security threat as it allows possible Jihadist extremists into Europe through a backdoor.

Most people don't hate immigrants.

They hate the free market capitalist policy of mass immigration, which means that hundreds of thousands of units of cheap labour are intentionally flooded into the economy, forcing working people to compete dog eat dog for wages and resources, and all so the rich can become richer.

Exactly.

Original post by Minju
But what about the native white Brits on benefits?

They were born here. They are our responsibility. That doesn't mean we should take on other countries responsibilities too. Maybe those countries should sort their governments out.
Reply 114
LOL, what war?

Whoever hates UK or Britons then please immediately leave this country.

The war against neo colonialsm. You think just because you destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan and left, that all is over and all is forgiven and forgotten? No sunshine the price of such occupation still needs to be exacted.
Original post by jaang
Maybe let america occupy you and introduce more modern stuff to you like killing iraqi children? Oh forgot you are already their biatches in every sense of the word. Occupation will never be tolerated, you raped the resources of india and you mist pay for it.

What resources?

India was an expensive show pony. Without Britain, India wouldn't even exist, in fact, you people would probably all be converted to Islam by now.

The scientific and industrial revolution were invented in Britain, this is why India even has a chance of being a modern state.

You people owe everything to the British.

Stop calling me British.
Original post by jaang
The war against neo colonialsm. You think just because you destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan and left, that all is over and all is forgiven and forgotten? No sunshine the price of such occupation still needs to be exacted.

LOL. I have never been to Iraq or Afghanistan.
Reply 117
What resources?

India was an expensive show pony. Without Britain, India wouldn't even exist, in fact, you people would probably all be converted to Islam by now.

The scientific and industrial revolution were invented in Britain, this is why India even has a chance of being a modern state.

You people owe everything to the British.

Stop calling me British.

India existed for thousands of years before your filth came and stole minerals, gold, diamonds which your slag in buckingham palace wears. You must pay for it all.
Reply 118
Original post by jaang

India isn't screwing Muslims over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
LOL. I have never been to Iraq or Afghanistan.

You as in your neo colonial state

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending