Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleymacleod)
    The battery would go down so fast when I used it. I would take my phone to school and by 11 when I've hardly used it. It would be down to about 5-10% lol
    same thing happens with my HTC Wildfire. my friends and family are always annoyed as to why i dont return their calls and i just have to say my phone died. my phone lasts me 4 hours tops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James2810)
    HTC Desire C but when my Mum gets a new phone on 1st April 2015 I'm getting her iPhone 4s.
    her iPhone 4S would be slow as heck by then and i am pretty sure that many apps would not be able to be used.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    her iPhone 4S would be slow as heck by then and i am pretty sure that many apps would not be able to be used.
    Oh well, it will still be better than my current phone. One of my friends has an iPhone 3gs that still runs quick.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.