Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Iranian girls are incredible, HOW DO YOU APPROACH THEM?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teen1234)
    laughing at your own jokes is tragic
    Having no sense of humour is worse :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Persian girls are beautiful (coming from a Girl)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 티 마)
    You need to be good-looking too...
    what if i can learn persian enough to have a conversation in two weeks, will that impress them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    what if i can learn persian enough to have a conversation in two weeks, will that impress them?
    Try it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 티 마)
    Try it
    i will do
    ive only used it to impress friends before, never to woo a girl.
    i dont know any iranian girls atm though
    i will begin my search.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    i will do
    ive only used it to impress friends before, never to woo a girl.
    i dont know any iranian girls atm though
    i will begin my search.
    Learning farsi would be really good conversation with Iranians, they'd laugh at your accent almost certainly though :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basiji)
    dude are you even iranian? iranians are actually very racist and most (not all) will go for their own race/nation.

and your current situation, education, job and family also has ALOT to do with going out with the girl. i don't like it either but it's iranian culture.
    Why are you called Basiji?
    But yeah, the type of Iranian you are talking about is the type that I know of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ando181)
    Every single Iranian(persian) girl I've seen is incredibly good looking, like seriously, has anybody else noticed this?

The only problem is that I've heard that Iranians don't date outside of their race and even if they do - they only go for dentists, doctors etc. Is there any point trying to go for an Iranian girl if you're not Iranian? The people I've spoken to said they 'look down' on pakis and Indians.
    they're stuck up *****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    they're stuck up *****

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You know a lot of iranian girls?

ReputationRep:
    You know a lot of iranian girls?
    yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why are you called Basiji?
    But yeah, the type of Iranian you are talking about is the type that I know of
    because most iranians living outside iran are backstabbing western wannabes who will sell their country out for their own benefit. i want to piss them off by calling myself basiji (pious and loyal paramilitary) and to get rid off this idea that most iranians living outside iran hate the current establishment and that the people are oppressed. which is completely untrue.

apologies for the aggressive tone (if there was any).

ReputationRep:
    because most iranians living outside iran are backstabbing western wannabes who will sell their country out for their own benefit. i want to piss them off by calling myself basiji (pious and loyal paramilitary) and to get rid off this idea that most iranians living outside iran hate the current establishment and that the people are oppressed. which is completely untrue.

One of the things (or stereotypes) I like about Iranians (not in Iran) is that they don't like the regime.

You have such a rich history, why do you let the sudden invention of Islam define your age old civilisation? It hurts to see.

Edit: I'd say the same if it was Christianity, Judaism or Hinduism even though it was connected to avestan literature I think
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Wait what? SERIOUSLY?
    Are you a complete ****ing idiot? The people of Iran are being oppressed, have you ever even been there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    One of the things (or stereotypes) I like about Iranians (not in Iran) is that they don't like the regime.

You have such a rich history, why do you let the sudden invention of Islam define your age old civilisation? It hurts to see.

Edit: I'd say the same if it was Christianity, Judaism or Hinduism even though it was connected to avestan literature I think
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    We hate the regime, I have no idea what this guy is talking about. Most Iranians outside of Iran leave Islam behind them, I dont know a single Iranian who goes to the Mosque.

ReputationRep:
    We hate the regime, I have no idea what this guy is talking about. Most Iranians outside of Iran leave Islam behind them, I dont know a single Iranian who goes to the Mosque.
    then you're not ****ing iranian. i bet you're one of those fake half iranians born outside iran.

Shia' islam is part of iranian culture whether you like it or not.

Funny cause I was born there, Imam Khomeini hospital in Tehran and grew up there and funnily enough I just came back from a 5 week holiday just little under 2 months ago and there were many many many many many many women wearing chador and many many many many many iranians celebrating Imam Ali's (a.s) birthday in the streets giving out candy, fruits, drinks, singing songs etc. there were also a **** load of luxury cars on the streets, most people i knew had 2+ cars, 2+ houses, the older generation buying houses for their newly married kids etc. etc. . the majority of people in iran are actually very well off and happy. don't look oppressed at all.

maybe you should visit, instead of listening to biased western media or your butt-hurt parents.

ReputationRep:
    go and check out Islamic Centre of England in Maida Vale, London on a religious holiday then come back to me. Iranian mosque.

****ing clueless. pissing me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't understand what you are saying. You think the 5000 years of history is all gone and forgotten in Iran? That it hasn't been preserved?

ReputationRep:
    then you're not ****ing iranian. i bet you're one of those fake half iranians born outside iran.

Shia' islam is part of iranian culture whether you like it or not.

Funny cause I was born there, Imam Khomeini hospital in Tehran and grew up there and funnily enough I just came back from a 5 week holiday just little under 2 months ago and there were many many many many many many women wearing chador and many many many many many iranians celebrating Imam Ali's (a.s) birthday in the streets giving out candy, fruits, drinks, singing songs etc. there were also a **** load of luxury cars on the streets, most people i knew had 2+ cars, 2+ houses, the older generation buying houses for their newly married kids etc. etc. . the majority of people in iran are actually very well off and happy. don't look oppressed at all.

maybe you should visit, instead of listening to biased western media or your butt-hurt parents.
    There are luxury cars in Iran because you're most people are either very well off or incredibly poor.
    People are oppressed there because there is Sharia law. You can't have weddings where the males and females are mixed, the only way you can is by paying the police. A group of boys and girls cannot go out for a meal without being harassed by Basijis, ESPECIALLY in Tehran. You have to be Muslim by law etc etc How is this not oppression?
    You do realise a lot of people celebrate just because its a cause for celebration, they dont actually care about who they're celebrating.
    I genuinely cant believe how much of an Idiot you are.

ReputationRep:
    go and check out Islamic Centre of England in Maida Vale, London on a religious holiday then come back to me. Iranian mosque.

****ing clueless. pissing me off.
    Im pissing you off? People are murdered in Iran by authorities every ****ing day for completely ridiculous reasons and you're blindly denying that Iranians are oppressed?

GO live in ****ing Iran then, go live in country run by backwards complete idiot muslims with the mental capacity of a pigeon. You'd fit right.
    Do you not remember the protests in 09-10? where protestors were killed?

You're either a piece of ****, or mentally deficient.

ReputationRep:
    There are luxury cars in Iran because you're most people are either very well off or incredibly poor.
    People are oppressed there because there is Sharia law. You can't have weddings where the males and females are mixed, the only way you can is by paying the police. A group of boys and girls cannot go out for a meal without being harassed by Basijis, ESPECIALLY in Tehran. You have to be Muslim by law etc etc How is this not oppression?
    You do realise a lot of people celebrate just because its a cause for celebration, they dont actually care about who they're celebrating.
    I genuinely cant believe how much of an Idiot you are.
    wtf are you saying?

3 of my cousin's weddings had western music, luxury cars, reception hall, men and women were dancing together (although it was frowned upon by the older generation). the women were wearing beautiful dresses, make up, hair done up. are you seriously retarded man?

have you not been to iran man? i see a **** load of couples, married or not, holding hands walking in the park, going shopping, restaurants without any trouble.

you have to be muslim by law!? what does that even mean? that everyone is muslim? are you seriously that stupid? you're telling me there's no jews, christians, zoroastrians or atheists in iran? you telling me there ain't no churches or synagogues or zartushti temples? you telling me that the seats reserved for jews, christians and zoroastrians in the iranian parliament is a lie?

man seriously i feel sorry for you. you are so misinformed!

3 questions:

are you iranian?

were you born in iran?

have you ever been to iran?

please answer honestly cause if the answer is no, i can sort of understand the stupidity.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.