Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just made a sandwich so good I had to get my mum to try it, ask me anything. Watch

ReputationRep:
    do you want to be on the top or bottom of the manwich, I have my special mayo

never made a sandwich in my life, I just buy the ready made ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    Hahaha I did that so can justify staying up for a little longer.....dunno how long I'd be able to keep this up.....
    I know I should have turned my laptop off hours ago but I am poop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LonelyDemon)
    do you want to be on the top or bottom of the manwich, I have my special mayo

never made a sandwich in my life, I just buy the ready made ones.
    I don't want any of those things.

I also sometimes buy ready made sandwiches. Tesco and the Co-op make pretty awesome ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Ahah you sound just like me, I'm so lazy during the holidays I just can't be bothered doing anything I just want to rest.

Naw I can understand that I used to HATE social stuff, I'm getting better now though and like to be out and about. You could maybe get a bit pissed and enjoy yourself? :P
    I turn into a literal slug during the holidays, I don't move! :lol: But that's what holidays are for right? Sleeping days on ends and just relaxing, might as well enjoy it before summers over.

I don't mind social stuff though I do get anxiety, but when it's family I get more anxious because all my cousins are really close but I don't really talk to anyone so it's a bit awkward. Oh well, turning up and making the best of it sounds like a plan. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    I turn into a literal slug during the holidays, I don't move! :lol: But that's what holidays are for right? Sleeping days on ends and just relaxing, might as well enjoy it before summers over.

I don't mind social stuff though I do get anxiety, but when it's family I get more anxious because all my cousins are really close but I don't really talk to anyone so it's a bit awkward. Oh well, turning up and making the best of it sounds like a plan. :ahee:
    Aha slug buddies! I actually can't wait for summer to be over I just want to get back to uni :P

I hope you somehow manage to have a good time at the wedding :P

ReputationRep:
    Aha slug buddies! I actually can't wait for summer to be over I just want to get back to uni :P

Yep, I didn't last too long! (Dw this is the only thing I dont last too long in)

I just couldn't stay awake any longer...

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a disgusting sandwich

ReputationRep:

If you don't watch Futurama you won't get the reference (sorry) but that's what I thought of when you said slug buddies. :lol:

Thanks. I'm super nervous about seeing all the distant family and the awkward encounters but so long as I have my phone with me with WhatsApp and TSR, I think I'll be able to survive. :ahee:

ReputationRep:

If you don't watch Futurama you won't get the reference (sorry) but that's what I thought of when you said slug buddies. :lol:

Thanks. I'm super nervous about seeing all the distant family and the awkward encounters but so long as I have my phone with me with WhatsApp and TSR, I think I'll be able to survive. :ahee:
    Aha i got it, used to watch Futurama all the time

Ahh you'll do great :3

ReputationRep:
    xP
    What makes a great sandwich in your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    What makes a great sandwich in your opinion?
    A tasty sauce and, some type of meat and you need some kind of salad for crunch

ReputationRep:
    Aha i got it, used to watch Futurama all the time

Ahh you'll do great :3
    Hey, a day late response but it turned out to be loads of fun. Although awkward at times.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, a day late response but it turned out to be loads of fun. Although awkward at times.
    Oh I'm glad you had a good time!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm glad you had a good time!
    Thanks, awks family gathering finally over, at least for now. :lol:

Your sandwiches still coming along nicely? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, awks family gathering finally over, at least for now. :lol:

Your sandwiches still coming along nicely? :awesome:
    Yes I had a garlic sausage and cheese sandwich with salad and salad cream yesterday, mucho yummy.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I had a garlic sausage and cheese sandwich with salad and salad cream yesterday, mucho yummy.
    Garlic sausage is soooooo yum asdfghjkl;sgdakj

ReputationRep:
    you are now hereby declared the sandwich queen

ReputationRep:
    Garlic sausage is soooooo yum asdfghjkl;sgdakj
    Much thorough enjoyment I had.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    you are now hereby declared the sandwich queen
    I shall try to be a fair queen and reign well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.