Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a Professional Footballer- ask me stuff Watch

ReputationRep:
    Surprised so many bought into this, 250k+ pa for a league 1 player, unless qpr actually got relegated last season, that doesn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi, my club decided this would be a unique way to interact with supporters and the public in general. I appreciate this may be hard to believe, but I genuinely am a professional footballer, and are happy to answer any questions you may have. For commercial purposes I am unable to reveal my identity, so will not be able to answer questions that give who I am away. I look forward to hearing your questions and will try to answer them as best as I can.

Note: This is an exercise to interact with students, for an educational partnership between the club and various academic institutions in the area.
    How easily do you pull?

ReputationRep:
    Do not believe, proof please. There must be some way of proving you're a player without revealing which team, don't you have a copy of your contract that you can take a picture of, excluding details?

ReputationRep:
    Is it weird that the title of this thread made me laugh?

ReputationRep:
    This is an obvious troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hiya when I was a kid, I loved untied from the mid to late nineties, so the like of the Neville's, Scholes, Giggs and becks. But current players, I'd say Gerrard, Lampard and Carrick.
    Cool, Gerrard is defo one of the best *high five*.
    So when will we be able to find out who you are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brit_Miller)
    Surprised so many bought into this, 250k+ pa for a league 1 player, unless qpr actually got relegated last season, that doesn't happen.
    how much do they get paid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    how much do they get paid?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...mpionship.html

The new figures show that:
    Average Premier League wages have reached £22,353 a week - before lucrative bonuses - or £1.16million a year.
    Average Championship earnings are £4,059 a week (£211,068 a year), less than a fifth of players one division above.
    In the bottom division, League Two, their weekly pay of £747 is not much more than the national average.
    League Two earnings are also 30 times smaller than those in the Premier League.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz37dXmWb7A
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So this league 1 player earns more then average championship players

ReputationRep:
    Are you hot?

Could you get me tickets to Arsenal games?

Do you know any transfer gossipt (partiularly related to prem league)

Would you say England have a better chance next world cup because the players are still young and raw?

Who do you think will be the main contenders for pem league this season?

If your hot can I get your number?

Inb4 cheers for the question mate.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.