Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am applying for Art History, sent my application off yesterday! I got AAC in my AS levels and am predicted AAA(retaking my C in history, I read the exam question wrong, duuuuhhh.) I am also applying to Nottingham, Kent, Birmingham and Oxford Brookes. Anyone else for art history?

ReputationRep:
    Ill be applying for electrical and electronic engineering as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceman95)
    Ill be applying for electrical and electronic engineering as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Finally a fellow electronic/electrical engineer! I hope you don't mind if I bombard you with questions Where else are you applying? What are you studying/predicted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OllieGCSEs)
    Finally a fellow electronic/electrical engineer! I hope you don't mind if I bombard you with questions Where else are you applying? What are you studying/predicted?
    The other uni's I would be applying to would be nottingham and leeds for mechanical engineering and lancaster for sustainable engineering. I am more general minded but in the future I would hope to work in the energy or aeronautical sector.

I'm studying btec extended diploma in engineering level 3 and I'm predicted D*DD+

ReputationRep:
    The other uni's I would be applying to would be nottingham and leeds for mechanical engineering and lancaster for sustainable engineering. I am more general minded but in the future I would hope to work in the energy or aeronautical sector.

I'm studying btec extended diploma in engineering level 3 and I'm predicted D*DD+
    Ohh interesting have you considered applying for a general engineering course at somewhere like durham or warwick? You'd get a taste of all disciplines that way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OllieGCSEs)
    Ohh interesting have you considered applying for a general engineering course at somewhere like durham or warwick? You'd get a taste of all disciplines that way

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope i've not considered applying to either but in lancaster you do general engineering for one year so you would get a taste of everything.

ReputationRep:
    Nope i've not considered applying to either but in lancaster you do general engineering for one year so you would get a taste of everything.
    That sounds great good luck with your application!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Manchester!! For Mechanical Engineering with Management!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShayanM)
    Just got an offer from Manchester!! For Mechanical Engineering with Management!
    Yay me too, unconditional offer!!! For BScEconomics!!!

Track sent no email! wouldn't have found out if had not logged in today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissAF01)

Hey I'm applying for this too. What does it say on UCAS then? Have you heard anything about an interview? Also if you don't mind sharing how did you do in AS/ what are you predicted for this year?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danlocke)
    Hey I'm applying for this too. What does it say on UCAS then? Have you heard anything about an interview? Also if you don't mind sharing how did you do in AS/ what are you predicted for this year?

Thanks
    Nothing,just UoM has decided to give an unconditional offer on Track. They did not ask me for an interview,just to send scanned copies of certificates,maybe because i am an international applicant!

It's unconditional,meaning I already finished my A Levels, had A*A*A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gs1996)
    I am sitting the LNAT this Friday and being allocated my Oxford college on the 21st. I still would love an offer from Manchester, I love the contacts side of it all- excellent linkage with London law firms which is really important considering the employment market is relatively inelastic. I just want them to email me! I am constantly checking my emails at school just in case, not so much as even a welcome email yet. They really do like to play it cool which is terrifying!
    It seems that everyone else in this forum gets an offer (mainly Physics if I remember correctly?) in letter format so keep an eye on the post. Also, this time last year the offers for the M100 course were dished out this week and the next at first so keep your eyes peeled.
    Sure I've said this before, but good luck! I will post and keep you updated!
    hahaa i hope i also get an offer from UoM, and i will definetly keep an eye on the post.

FINALLY!! My UCAS has been sent off today , yay !!

I hope you also get an offer xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceElizabeth)
    Manchester sheffield york bristol and birmingham. Similiar. Haha which ones your favourite?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Newcastle, close-ish to home and I love the city! How about yours?

ReputationRep:
    Applied for BA History here! Now commences the long wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Well done! How long ago did you send off your application if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodieW)
    Well done! How long ago did you send off your application if you don't mind me asking?
    I submitted UCAS on 10th, and they sent the offer on 16th, I had not logged in for 2/3 days so found it out last night only! Nice little surprise lol.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all offer holders so far! And good luck to those who are still waiting! Got an offer from Manchester for Chemical Engineering. Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Manchester giving out offers pretty early then!

Hoping for my interview for Dentistry soon

Congrats everyone on their offers so far.

ReputationRep:
    It's unconditional,meaning I already finished my A Levels, had A*A*A*
    Wow - 3 A*s?!?! That's amazing! What subjects did you take? Also, did you apply to oxbridge?

ReputationRep:
    Gonna apply for maths. Good luck everyone and well done to those who have offers already

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.