Bottas
    37.50%
    Hamilton
    62.50%
    Other (Specify in thread
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD)
    Would they sacrifice 10mil pounds in order to gain 3rd place constructors table? The difference between 4th - 3rd is around 7mil dollars in prize money.

I don't think they would embarrass their ex WC driver kimi by sacking him mid-season.

i meant between this season and next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Really should have gone to Hulkenberg. Find it hard to believe that Alonso would prefer Kimi as his partner over Nico.
    Alonso is all about self self self. He wants to be number 1, he doesn't want to drive with someone who is his equal.
    Hence why Alonso blackmailed Ron Dennis to sabotage Hamilton's car. That failed so he leaked info to the FIA, costing mclaren $100m fine and loss of their constructors points.

ReputationRep:
    Alonso is all about self self self. He wants to be number 1, he doesn't want to drive with someone who is his equal.
    Hence why Alonso blackmailed Ron Dennis to sabotage Hamilton's car. That failed so he leaked info to the FIA, costing mclaren $100m fine and loss of their constructors points.
    That's all nice, but what's that got to do with what I said?! Unless you're telling me that Alonso knew Nico is a better driver than Kimi?

ReputationRep:
    I've yet to meet an F1 driver who isn't self self self. At least, not one who's any good...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    That's all nice, but what's that got to do with what I said?! Unless you're telling me that Alonso knew Nico is a better driver than Kimi?
    Yes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.