Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stormrider)
    The only bad thing is that in the latest 2.6.3 update they ****ed the VST3 format and some of my VST3 plugins do not work. But as I have been informed from the development team they are working on the fix...
    FL is my main DAW but i like changing over to Studio One ever now and then. All my VST's are on FL

ReputationRep:
    What kind of music are you into ?

ReputationRep:
    What kind of music are you into ?
    Hip Hop & Trap, Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Rock and Metal mostly, but i have worked with other styles as well

ReputationRep:
    Rock and Metal mostly, but i have worked with other styles as well
    Alot of people on this course like Rock, I don't mind it but it's not my preferred genre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Goldspink)
    Alot of people on this course like Rock, I don't mind it but it's not my preferred genre
    At the end its all about music

ReputationRep:
    At the end its all about music
    Exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Goldspink)
    Exactly
    As I said on a previous post, I would love all of us to gather together before the start of the course and have a chat and meet each other if is that is OK with all of you !!! You all have my number I wrote it before ... I will move into my own apartment soon and out of the student village, so we can chat more about music, music styles, productions and more

Time to bed, I'm dead !!

Of to go

ReputationRep:
    As I said on a previous post, I would love all of us to gather together before the start of the course and have a chat and meet each other if is that is OK with all of you !!! You all have my number I wrote it before ... I will move into my own apartment soon and out of the student village, so we can chat more about music, music styles, productions and more

Time to bed, I'm dead !!

Of to go
    Yeah man, I'm sure it will be alright with everyone

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ! How are you all ? So for all Audio and Music production boys and girls in here... when are you planning on come in High Wycombe ??? Just asking !!

ReputationRep:
    Hey stormrider, I'm not planning to go to high Wycombe till moving in day on the 21st September... I don't know about the others

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on the 21st Stormrider

ReputationRep:
    Great... let's wait from the others as well ! I came earlier from Greece, because I had a lot of paper work that needed to be done ! In a few days all will be over... If anyone will be here sooner drop a line...

Does anyone knows a music store around High Wycombe ? Need to go my guitars for some restorations !!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Im starting on the course too this september. I'm in brook street block c flat 4, any of you guys in Brook Street too?

ReputationRep:
    Hey jhvalence! I'm in brook street block B flat 4 what kind of music are you into? Nice have another person to add to the class :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eve21)
    Hey jhvalence! I'm in brook street block B flat 4 what kind of music are you into? Nice have another person to add to the class :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey Eve21 I'm in to a lot of music really like punk, lo-fi, and experimental stuff but I'm also really into soul, blues, and jazz. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm into practically everything to be honest :') I respect all music and love it, but my iPod varies from indie, electro to metal, punk to hip hop sooo lots of genres

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah sweet. Anyone on here on Facebook? I'm social network retarded but it's easier than on here
    <Facebook removed by mod. Use PM>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eve21)
    I'm into practically everything to be honest :') I respect all music and love it, but my iPod varies from indie, electro to metal, punk to hip hop sooo lots of genres

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I believe it's good to listen to various kinds of music since you are ready to be involded into music industry. If tomorrow want yourself to work as a producer or mix engineer you need to have a wide aspect of genres and mostly be open minded... The only thing my mind and ears cannot accept in electro.. all others are most welcome

ReputationRep:
    It seems everyone here just loves music which is bloody awesome! The only music I'm not too partial to, but still have some of is rap as I find most of it quite overbearing :P also, I get to high Wycombe on 21st for moving day so it seems thats the best day to all meet up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.