Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald123)
    Brownland?never heard of it
    lol im just joking
    i was born in india (brownland) (migrated to the UK when i was 4)
    it really is too hot for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittyRe-play)
    Yh thanks unless u were being sarky lol
    Not at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magistl)
    Not at all
    Ok kwl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the1nonly)
    lol im just joking
    i was born in india (brownland) (migrated to the UK when i was 4)
    it really is too hot for me
    Lol that is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are very funny

ReputationRep:
    Yh trust me I went 4 a walk a week ago 4 like10 mins and it weren't even that sunny...& I got sooo tanned it was toatz hilare...All my fam laughed at me..lol
    You ought to see the tan lines I've got. I haven't had a tan this good since I spent two weeks in Kenya.
    Why did your family laugh at you for getting a tan? I can understand if you burnt why they might giggle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald123)
    Lol that is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are very funny
    ya friends get embarrassed a lot when i say
    "yo brownies come here" and "yo ginger ninja, where you at?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    It is above average temperature, well below the temperatures typically seen in many parts of the world, or even in central Europe for example. For people with respiratory conditions or the elderly it can be difficult if they do not take sensible actions such as drinking plenty of water.

Let's not exaggerate, it is not that unusual temperatures for July or August in the south of England at least. And it would be nice if we could have some style about how to dress in this temperature. I have seen some shameful sights of sartorial inelegance.
    Socks and sandals?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Socks and sandals?
    Gross :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh_B)
    You ought to see the tan lines I've got. I haven't had a tan this good since I spent two weeks in Kenya.
    Why did your family laugh at you for getting a tan? I can understand if you burnt why they might giggle.
    Wow that must be a quite rough tan...my family laughed at me bcz I went out with sunglasses so i had like a white patch around my eyes and the rest of my face was like medium brownish....lmaoooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the1nonly)
    ya friends get embarrassed a lot when i say
    "yo brownies come here" and "yo ginger ninja, where you at?"
    I come from italy

ReputationRep:
    It is above average temperature, well below the temperatures typically seen in many parts of the world, or even in central Europe for example. For people with respiratory conditions or the elderly it can be difficult if they do not take sensible actions such as drinking plenty of water.

Let's not exaggerate, it is not that unusual temperatures for July or August in the south of England at least. And it would be nice if we could have some style about how to dress in this temperature. I have seen some shameful sights of sartorial inelegance.
    Go 4 some lighter choices 4 clothes...limit blacks=RADIATION...nd get some cool Ralph Lauren shades...& jus chill...SORTED

ReputationRep:
    Wow that must be a quite rough tan...my family laughed at me bcz I went out with sunglasses so i had like a white patch around my eyes and the rest of my face was like medium brownish....lmaoooo
    Unlucky! Sounds like you've got full on panda eyes then :-P.
    It's almost a whole body tan actually, just my belt line to knees which are still a bit pale!

ReputationRep:
    I've been wearing a bikini all day whilst lying on my bed, as well as having the fan on high. I'm still too warm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magistl)
    If burnt severely, yes. Otherwise it'd play no role in the influence of skin cancer later on in life.

Not unless severely burnt, as stated by Cincho.
    What constitutes severely burnt ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh_B)
    Unlucky! Sounds like you've got full on panda eyes then :-P.
    It's almost a whole body tan actually, just my belt line to knees which are still a bit pale!
    Yh i guess so but dw it has reduced significantly lol...so happy.....& that is really cool yh i have seen many people these few days with so much tan...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I am sunburnt on my neck and arms and got a massive headache..

ReputationRep:
    Its quite warm for the UK.

ReputationRep:
    wat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    I've been lying on my bed with a bikini on and the fan reading a book. I'm still too warm.
    I won't make the predictable suggestion re your bikini. I am surprised that the fan can read though.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I won't make the predictable suggestion re your bikini. I am surprised that the fan can read though.
    Laughed way too much.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.