Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there a Yarncliffe Facebook page yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey so I just found out I'm being placed in Block G3 Derwent in Endcliffe! Anyone else know if they've been placed anywhere yet ?? I'm in room 5 so excited for September 😁😀

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I get my results on 14th August so I'll find out whether I get my place at Sheffield but how long do I have to wait after I get my results to find out my accommodation? Is it like a week after my place is confirmed or on the day? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou2712)
    Hi! I get my results on 14th August so I'll find out whether I get my place at Sheffield but how long do I have to wait after I get my results to find out my accommodation? Is it like a week after my place is confirmed or on the day? Thanks
    It took them roughly until the end of August to allocate rooms for those who were guaranteed accommodation as far as I can remember. It just takes a while as it's such a busy time of the year for them. My mentees last year were close to freaking out multiple times, but you just need to be patient as you will get a room! Especially if Sheffield is your first choice

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Crewe flats, flat E!

ReputationRep:
    Allen Court (Opal 2) A10 anyone? Where are my future flatmates?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Crescent flats? I'm in Flat 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aj2512)
    I'm gonna be in Rivelin F2, Room 5
    How is it?
    me too in Rivelin F3, Room 4

ReputationRep:
    Woooo Derwent!! i'll be in A3 room 2!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikkiFHay)
    Hey so I just found out I'm being placed in Block G3 Derwent in Endcliffe! Anyone else know if they've been placed anywhere yet ?? I'm in room 5 so excited for September ����������
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.