Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what would you do if your mother/brother/sister was murdered by an israeli airstrike? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beenaa)
    Egypt had closed the Rafah border crossing
    So why aren't you all moaning about Egypt who are equally condemning Palestinians to death? Oh I know- because they're Muslims too......

ReputationRep:
    Resurrect Hitler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alltimesarah)
    Resurrect Hitler
    I'm against Israel too, but that'd a stupid ass comment. Hitler didnt only murder Jews, but homosexuals, gypsies, the disabled and the elderly. So please think carefully before you post something that is potentially offensive to some people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would become even more determined to destroy Hamas and end the suffering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    I'm against Israel too, but that'd a stupid ass comment. Hitler didnt only murder Jews, but homosexuals, gypsies, the disabled and the elderly. So please think carefully before you post something that is potentially offensive to some people

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you saying that the mass-murder of Jews was justified then? It certainly seems that way, since you need to resort to Hitler's other crimes in order to point out how evil he was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felamaslen)
    Are you saying that the mass-murder of Jews was justified then? It certainly seems that way, since you need to resort to Hitler's other crimes in order to point out how evil he was.
    No I'm not saying that. Didn't you read what I posted? I'm against Hitler's ways so i said it's daft to say 'resurrect hitler'. Thought it was a pretty post tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    No I'm not saying that. Didn't you read what I posted? I'm against Hitler's ways so i said it's daft to say 'resurrect hitler'. Thought it was a pretty post tbh.
    Good - I was just making sure, because the way you said it made it sound a bit like you approved of the Jewish massacre, but not of Hitler due to the fact that he killed other people too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felamaslen)
    Good - I was just making sure, because the way you said it made it sound a bit like you approved of the Jewish massacre, but not of Hitler due to the fact that he killed other people too.
    I don't approve of the Jewish massacre, nor do I approve of the Muslims massacre. Regardless of religion, killing innocent people is just silly. There really is no point calling someone a follower of said faith if they go out and commit murder. Note how i said murder and not retaliate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presidential_)
    imagine you were born in Gaza, an open prison, and say your little brother gets murdered while playing at the beach...or your mother while shopping for food. what would you do?
    Bereavement would not distort my common sense, which would blame the people who have caused this, not the race they are the member of..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.