Pro-Israel

Pro-palestinian

Pro-Israel

Pro-palestinian

Pro-Israel

Pro-palestinian

Pro-Israel

Pro-palestinian

This is called cherry-picking. I suggest you look up the term. Of course the protests in France would turn violent when a NAZI TERRORIST state like Israel is favoured over there and its opposition is silenced. These protests were BANNED in France and people weren't allowed to protest the indiscriminate murder of CIVILIANS in Gaza, many of whom were brown just like we are. It is clear how much sympathy white people feel for 9/11 victims because they're white too. It's the same deal for us brown people whose blood isn't valued the same as whites. Oppression does lead to reprisals and it would whether the people being oppressed are Jews or Muslims.

The Jews aren't being oppressed or under any threat, of course none of their protests/rallies turn violent. Every single UN resolution that might harm Israel just a bit by stopping it slaughtering innocent people is vetoed by America. The only thing they rally for is the murder of children and innocent Arabs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The reason is clear , Palestinians are being slaughtered in huge numbers. The Israelis are not. Therefore , it's only logical that pro-Palestinians will feel more anger, because there brothers and sisters are being annihilated. Whilst the world sucks up to Israel and there evils.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    The reason is clear , Palestinians are being slaughtered in huge numbers. The Israelis are not. Therefore , it's only logical that pro-Palestinians will feel more anger, because there brothers and sisters are being annihilated. Whilst the world sucks up to Israel and there evils.
    So pro-Israelis have the excuse of 3 abducted and murdered boys, as well as over 2,000 rockets launched at them.

Why have they not turned violent?

Why do pro-palestinians end up trashing the place. It happened in Germany too.

Why should 2nd generation North Africans who have nothing to do with Gaza, trash a European city?

And if they're so worried about oppressed brothers and sisters, why didn't they trash the place over 200,000 dead in Syria or ISIS slaughtering people in Iraq?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinzgauer)
    So pro-Israelis have the excuse of 3 abducted and murdered boys, as well as over 2,000 rockets launched at them.

Why have they not turned violent?

Why do pro-palestinians end up trashing the place. It happened in Germany too.

Why should 2nd generation North Africans who have nothing to do with Gaza, trash a European city?

And if they're so worried about oppressed brothers and sisters, why didn't they trash the place over 200,000 dead in Syria or ISIS slaughtering people in Iraq?
    Because these rockets don't kill anyone and trust me, these Israelis don't need to get angry and demand retaliation. Their government is doing this very well for them by butchering the Gazans indiscriminately. 80% of the dead Palestinians are civilians, wrap your head around that.

Because they feel empathy with the Gazans and the humanitarian crisis there because they share a religion just like white people all over Europe got their knickers in a twist when Americans died in 9/11. What did that have to do with Europeans?

ISIS/Syria have had many, many protests and actions undertaken by the Muslim world but this is not a government they can rally to in order for them to be rational and stop killing. They're terrorist entities that cannot be stopped by the power of protests. Does that answer your question or will you continue to support Israel simply because they kill Muslims, you Islamophobe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    X
    You forgot these pro israeli riots:

ReputationRep:
    Another I've found here.

They're attacking people eating at a restaurant in Cardiff

Absolute savage entity

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1406501795

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    Well, if I was I told most of your land was taken, you have no infrastructure, no passports so you cannot leave, forcefully being removed from your lands, being constantly invaded, little sympathy from the big powers, children being murdered, being defenceless and being told that your former land is being developed on, I can seem to understand where a lot of this anger is coming from.

They've only been protesting since 1947
    And yet Egypt did nothing to alleviate their plight from 1948 - 1967 when they were occupying Gaza. Gaza was run as an occupied territory and Palestinians were not allowed freedom of movement. I don't remember Egypt being the target of Palestinian attacks or there being anti-Egypt protests throughout the world.

ReputationRep:
    Another video of vile, disgusting pro-palestinians savages attacking people

ReputationRep:
    Another video of vile, disgusting pro-palestinians savages attacking people

Funny. I was protesting today in London peacefully simply holding up a banner saying 'stop the Gaza massacre' and within 20 minutes, two pro-Israeli supporters physically attacked me and ripped up our leaflets and banners. We thought it'd be a one off but no, 5 minutes after this, a Pro-Israeli Jewish man began to take all of our leaflets from us. Violence occurs on both sides just so you know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reptilian)
    Funny. I was protesting today in London peacefully simply holding up a banner saying 'stop the Gaza massacre' and within 20 minutes, two pro-Israeli supporters physically attacked me and ripped up our leaflets and banners. We thought it'd be a one off but no, 5 minutes after this, a Pro-Israeli Jewish man began to take all of our leaflets from us. Violence occurs on both sides just so you know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for your anecdotal nonsense Abdul, but I'll stick with verifiable evidence like these videos.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your anecdotal nonsense Abdul, but I'll stick with verifiable evidence like these videos.
    "Oh no, somebody poses an argument that opposes mine, I must declare it BS!"
    So, do you want people to, yet again, bring to you the videos of Peaceful protests against the actions in Gaza and the violent marches supporting Israel?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't going to risk filming and getting my phone destroyed. I have no need to lie. We are not on the side that needs to create lies to defend our actions like Israel. There were plenty of eyewitnesses and I will try to get CCTV footage from the McDonald's outside of which the protest occurred.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    More from this despicable entity.

These pro-palestinian supporters think Hitler had a love child with the Rothschilds.

This is the left wing today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    I've noticed that most riots in the Middle East tend to have someone at the front in a Manchester United shirt.
    CORRELATION EQUALS CAUSATION!

Manchester United supporters always get violent!

Every. Last. One.

ReputationRep:
    They’ll take their papers away.
    Olé, olé, olé-olé-olé
    In Gaza there’s no studying
    No children are left there,
    Olé, olé, olé-olé-olé,

[Three lines, not entirely clear]

Who is getting nervous, I hear?
    Zoabi, this here is the Land of Israel
    This here is the Land of Israel, Zoabi
    This here is the Land of the Jews
    I hate you, I do, Zoabi
    I hate all the Arabs.
    Oh-oh-oh-oh
    Gaza is a graveyard
    Gaza is a graveyard
    Gaza is a graveyard
    Gaza is a graveyard

Who sung this at what rally again???

ReputationRep:
    "A terrorist, like those who kidnapped the boys and killed them, the only thing that will deter them, is if they know that either their sister or mother will be raped if they are caught," said Middle East scholar Mordechai Kedar of Bar-Ilan University

Which pro-Palestinian academic has ever said such a thing?

Anyone?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.