Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Films that really scared you when you were small. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTechN1304)
    not a movie, but when I was younger, I watched an episode of Dr Who with a werewolf. Scared the **** out of me and for years, and I was terrified of the dark that I would turn on all the lights if I needed to go to the bathroom during the night
    I remember being terrified for weeks after watching an episode of doctor who which had a woman who sucked out people's blood with a straw - was probably about 12 as well

When I was younger (6 or 7?) I watched a film I found a part of really scary, all I remember was a bit was there was a 'child-catcher' with a big nose, but can't remember anything other than that bit - anyone know what film this is? :confused:

EDIT: Just looked it up, and it was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

ReputationRep:
    I snuck downstairs when I was fairly little while my parents were watching a movie and I was allowed to stay for a bit, as I was deemed 'old enough'. I hid behind a cushion, practically sweating with fear as I watched a man drink from a pretty cup and get horrifically melted for his troubles.
    I later discovered it was Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Ha! I adore Indiana Jones!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    My mum took me to see Disney's Snow White when I was 5. I was really scared when the wicked step mother showed up especially after you get a false sense of security with Snow White and the dwarfs singing and stuff.

I still think about it now years later. I was a traumatic event in my early life!
    Watership Down absolutely terrified me!!!😱😱😱😱😱

ReputationRep:
    The Black Cauldron!! that film really ****ed me up :eek:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It. I was way too young when I first watched that!

ReputationRep:
    Exorcist
    Edward Scissorhands
    I mean, they really traumatised me. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I watched What Lies Beneath when I was about 9 and couldn't sleep properly for about 2 months! Scarred for life! :P

ReputationRep:
    MONSTER HOUSE!!!

and it still does. that's some freaky **** whoever made that I don't know what was going through their minds my kids wont be watching it:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Pans Labyrinth omg :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuzDav)
    Watership Down absolutely terrified me!!!��������� ����������
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.