Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tell me about your piercings! :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've had both lobes pierced twice although haven't worn earrings in the second set for years so they're probably closed over now. I can't remember how much they hurt now as it was so long ago; had the first set done at 10 and the second at 17.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have my lower lip done, tongue piercing, belly button, conch and daith. Personally really like my lip and tongue piercing, they healed really fast cos they're oral piercings but you can easily make a statement with jewellrey and my tongue piercing is always fun to show off the massive bar you have to wear after is horrible though, my tongue swelled up massively and I ate nothing but ice cream for a week

My conch and daith aren't even a month old, my conch really hurt to the point I swore out loud during the piercing it's really thick cartilage though and takes ages to heal.

I've also recently got rid off my 10mm stretchers I've had since I was 14. I found them a nuisance as I was always getting blowouts so they're slowly shrinking back now. Seems like everyone can stretch their ears perfectly expect me..

ReputationRep:
    2 x lobe
    left tragus
    right rook

That's pretty much it, can't have any facials because of college :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    I've only ever had my ears pierced and that was when I was 16 and I ended up having to let them close up since one of the butterfly clips got stuck in my ear and got infected

I've been considering whether or not to get my lip pierced at the side for months but I'm worried about if or not I would suit it, how much it world hurt and does it damage teeth since the hoop would be banging off my bottom teeth?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have my lip done at the side. It's like a sharp pinch unless they freeze it, but there's very minimal swelling and the aftercare is simple. It heals itself really as it's an oral piercing.
    Doesn't matter if you suit it - I have really thin lips so it doesn't look that good, but I like it, so I keep it looks nicer with bigger lips though imo. I think the damage to teeth thing is a myth, or atleast I only know people to encounter tooth damage if the piercing is done quite low down - I've never had any problems with it chipping my teeth unless I bite the hoop/bar out of habit,

ReputationRep:
    I have:

Lobes x2 (kinda closed up now)
    Tragus
    Conch
    Smiley
    Tongue web
    Septum
    Rook (retired)

My rook piercing too so long to heal. I had it done for around a year and a half and had to take it out because of work and couldn't get it back in, so decided to just leave it every time i knocked it it would hurt like hell even after a year of having it.

ReputationRep:
    I've got my ears & nose pierced I've been thinking about getting my eyebrow done as well but not too sure yet.

ReputationRep:
    Had a dermal on the nape of my neck done at a convention a couple of days ago. I love it, can't wait to see it healed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry happy get my birthday gift today, it's an amazing Louis Vuitton handbag, maybe you can have a try inshopss.co, my friend suggest this store for me, I suggest you.

ReputationRep:
    lobes x2 2/10 (seconds are retired)
    right helix 3/10
    right rook 3/10
    left snug 6/10, but it swelled up due to infection and the pain was definitely a 9/10 - i couldn't sleep for two
    days due to the pain. I love my snug but I don't recommend getting this piercing, because although everyones experience will be different, this piercing is generally considered very difficult to heal, and it usually does swell up quite a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabby.1.2)
    I love my snug but I don't recommend getting this piercing, because although everyones experience will be different, this piercing is generally considered very difficult to heal, and it usually does swell up quite a lot.
    agree with you 100% i've had mine for six months and it still randomly swells up for no reason :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph.Jade)
    agree with you 100% i've had mine for six months and it still randomly swells up for no reason :')
    I only kept mine for a few days, I didn't like the way it looked on me and I couldn't be bothered to deal with cleaning blood off my pillows every morning! Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph.Jade)
    hahah it's annoying isn't it ? it catches on absolutely everything too !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabby.1.2)
    hahah it's annoying isn't it ? it catches on absolutely everything too !
    Yeah, it's my biggest piercing regret but I don't want to get rid of it either :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahismufasa)
    I've had over 30 piercings, I won't bore with all of them. My favourite is definitely my tongue web, so much fun to play with and I like that it's a secret unless I bother to show anyone! Most painful was definitely my septum, I'd do it again but it was ouchies! Least painful had to be my rook, I thought she was still marking me up and the next thing I knew she was screwing the balls on - never had any other piercings like that before.

tongue web!! sounds mad but awesome what is it just lots of tongue peircings?!

ReputationRep:
    Tragus and earlobes were my least painful.

My nose was a bit more painful but again that wasn't bad, could definitely go through with it again. The worst bit was later on in the day when I forgot it was there, touched it and thought I had a massive spot on my nose, then kept on touching it, then it stared feeling really sore then I remembered it was a piercing. So don't touch it and it will be fine!!

My most painful was my forward helix. When I was getting it pierced everything went black for a second as if I was starting to pass out. Then for weeks the side of my face felt bruised and I could't sleep on that side for such a long time. Worth it though because it's my favourite piercing,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glowing-worms)
    tongue web!! sounds mad but awesome what is it just lots of tongue peircings?!
    Aha no I'm afraid it's nothing that spectacular it's just a piercing through the frenulum under the tongue

(Original post by xcartoonheart)
      I really want a second ear lobe piercing and one cartilage!! Should I do it on one day and get them both out of the way at the same time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I'd personally stagger then to allow for healing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Ear Lobes 1/10
      VCH - 5/10

Had the VCH done 4 weeks ago and LOVE it!

ReputationRep:
      I absoloutely love the triple helix but would be way to scared to get it myself,

Check out my blog for inspiration izzyforyouandme.blogspot.co.uk

ReputationRep:
      I had my conch pierced at the weekend. Seems to be healing well do far

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.