Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why can't society accept that women have lower sex drives than men? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoriajackson)
    That's what most of them think but in reality no, it's much easier for women to have sex more frequently than men.
    It doesn't annoy me you can believe it if you like it doesn't really bother me just letting you know that there is studies to support my claims and not everyone is the same you can't put them in a category because of their sex.

On average, women are far less violent than men. I doubt you would disagree with that. So why is it such shock to admit to other behavioural differences?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtelling)
    On average, women are far less violent than men. I doubt you would disagree with that. So why is it such shock to admit to other behavioural differences?
    They are on average yes but sexual behaviour is only something that can properly be explored once sexual behaviour has the same attitude for both sexes.

ReputationRep:
    yes OP i've been saying this all along and i also don't like it when people say that the man must be rubbish in the sack if his gf ain't giving him any, mabye she just has a low libido duh?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.