The Student Room Group

State who is your bf/gf on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnharM
Wow...:facepalm:

What?

I'd say he's right to be very honest with you and a lot of Practicing (read real) Muslims would agree.

Same applies for guys, of course.
Original post by Arab Beauty
:giggle:lol

Dw, you're my main one :hubba: :perv:
Malevolent :h: Absolutely love him to pieces :h:
Who will be my bf/gf? :biggrin: :heart:
It's a secret obvs.
Original post by Holby_fanatic
It's a secret obvs.

:wink:
Original post by Mubariz
What?

I'd say he's right to be very honest with you and a lot of Practicing (read real) Muslims would agree.

Same applies for guys, of course.

First of all, she isn't flirting. Show me where she's flirting, seriously.
Secondly, even if she was flirting, it's meaningless. It's not leading to anything, flirting can be used just for banter, and not for actual sexual acts. I am 100% sure if any guy asked her to link up in real life, she would decline.
Finally, she's given her reason to why she's not wearing a hijab. Plus, she can call herself whatever she wants, including ''Beauty'', it's a TSR name, who gives a ****?

Some of you lack some common sense. Life on the Internet is not the same as real life.
Original post by Secretnerd123
not in a million years bubs :wink:

[video="youtube;2IaWyun4wWU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IaWyun4wWU[/video]
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
[video="youtube;2IaWyun4wWU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IaWyun4wWU[/video]

Uwotm8
Original post by fat_hobbit
:wink:

You've given it away now! I wanted our love to be secret.
Original post by AnharM
First of all, she isn't flirting. Show me where she's flirting, seriously.
Secondly, even if she was flirting, it's meaningless. It's not leading to anything, flirting can be used just for banter, and not for actual sexual acts. I am 100% sure if any guy asked her to link up in real life, she would decline.
Finally, she's given her reason to why she's not wearing a hijab. Plus, she can call herself whatever she wants, including ''Beauty'', it's a TSR name, who gives a ****?

Some of you lack some common sense. Life on the Internet is not the same as real life.

Flirting is subjective, since men and women aren't even allowed to shake hands I'm sure you can work out what similar boundaries are in regards to speaking.

Oh god, lets use banter as an excuse for flirting, I'm sure Allah will forgive you.

Why be somebody else on the Internet? That's just lame. You be who you are, if you say you are Muslim then you be one.

Not even gonna bother to reply to this properly, it's just lame. If your parents would be happy to read everything you say I'd be shocked
All the lovely girls on the singles thread :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forever alone:badger::badger::badger::badger:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Uwotm8

listen and enjoy
I don't think I have one :smile:
dont haf 1

pls can a bae pm me pls
Original post by Wilsoncw1997
The title.

Pamela Handerson:wink: